Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
Tommy Lee : total recall 🤣
Jess : Grand theft auto - “move out the way medway”
Cassy : on it like a car bonnet

I’m laughing to myself but I have had a considerable amount of wine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mateymate28

Tommylee is still madly in love with Jess. She is and always will be the love of hisnlifw and cassy knows it. She will never be Jessica and iills her. TL is only with her cos shes easy anf has anplace to stay and a bit of dough around her. Trust me he dont pay nixies for fuck all hes having a life of riley with her. He owed her 1000s when they broke up last time. He would get back woth jess tomorrow but she dont want him. Mans a dosser and a woman beating narcissist. Cassys a joke and her kids are so fucked up no wonder bunnys a porker she probably emotinal eats cos of her shit home life. Those 2 girla have seen more drama and trauma in their little lives than most have in a life of 80 years. You can tell jessicas kids arent used to that drama and trauma by the way they are crying and screaming but cassys daughter dont bat an eyelid

• Heart
Reactions: 25

clancyjan

Her neighbours must hate living next to her.
what Cassy has done to the woman picking her grandson up is awful and fancy putting your baby at risk by getting into fights and infront of all the kids involved. The little boy watching his nan being assaulted by a woman who looks after him, Her daughter should have been inside the house. But driving a car like that at her knowing the little girl was there beside her and could have got hit is really bad. Maybe get out the car and hit Cassy back for hitting your mum. I think it’s all disgusting. All those kids are doomed growing up around all of them. What an example. This is the danger you put innocent kids in bringing all that to your door.

Reactions: 24

laylapink66

Chatty Member
Cassy shouldn’t have even been involved in the convo about picking the boy up. TL should have handled it

Reactions: 23

_basic_

VIP Member
So what way round have things happened? Why did Cassy stand in front of the car? How did the woman get a gashed head? Swear to god it’s like getting bloody out of a stone, everyone knows something but not actually anything 🙄
---
I don’t want to post it so publicly because Jess could get arrested. It’s bad
Surely so many people have seen it it wouldn’t matter? The police will get it some way plus I don’t think the police really look on tattle do they? If they do half the members on the hinch thread would have been done for stalking 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Clairebear17

My heart breaks for her daughter. You see her hand on Cassy's stomach in the video. She is checking on her mum, but not once does the mother bother to check her daughter. She is too busy trying to get TL attention. You can see how low down on his list of priorities Cassy and her crotch goblins are.

• Sad

Dollybird

VIP Member
Nobody gonna call their kid Johnny now or they’ll be on Jess bonnet . Steal my kids name , feel my car 🤣
Agreed that Cassy has exposed these kids to worse like when she cut herself up and took them out late at night to get called a slag by brocket . Cassy doesn’t safe guard those kids and she welcomes all this crap to her yard. She is the neighbour from hell

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Whitney98

Why are people acting like Bug is going to be so so traumatised by this… Her mother is Cassandra Clarke… the big wido luvney… her and bunny were traumatised years ago when mother of the year cut her arms open (all over tommylee again) in front of them!! They were traumatised when tommylee use to beat her!! They were traumatised when there mother sat filming itself saying it’ll go with anything and it’s been with everyone, poor little girls sat there asking why would you do that… then this big hole gypsy wannabe has taken them out of education because she don’t want them learning about rude things😳I dare say she’s off ain’t she!!! School was probably the most stable thing in there lives, and there learn more filth from that prostitute than any school could ever teach them! Now Jess and Tommylees little boy on the other hand, WILL be traumatised! Seeing his Nan the woman who’s been more of a staple in his life than his own father, to see her get beaten by his dads new scumbag whore will stay with him forever! Cassandra called all of this on herself!!! She didn’t give a Fck about her unborn baby when she was beating the poor woman’s head in, nor did she give a fck about Jess’ unborn baby when she was standing there being a mouthy cunt trying to provoke her even more!!! And people saying Jess shouldn’t have drove at bug… WTF was she even doing out there!!!!!!🤣🥴 she watched her pregnant mum bust some poor woman’s head open please don’t tell me shit about this child being traumatised it’s quite clear nothing phases them🫠 the only thing I wish could be changed about this, I wish Cassandra big hole wasn’t pregnant, so Jess could have put her foot right down and rammed the luvney right through the house!😌 I hope Tommy Lee leaves her honestly😂 she wants to remember, she’s only got him cos Jess let her have him😁

• Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the big reveal status now from cassy like... hi everyone I know you've all probably seen the video me and my baby JBB have been checked over at a&e I was so scared for mine and my babies life I can't believe this has happened to me blah blah fxckinn blahhhh. Hopefully bill sees this videos and takes them girls away from her they need protecting from that monster. Skanky deserves nothing in this life.
Sorry, Bill is a piece of shit useless father. He knows precisely what Cassy is like and has done nothing to protect or safeguard those children. If he genuinely cared, he would have gone for full custody years ago.

They're all selfish, lazy, feckless cunts.

• Heart

Rackley123

Chatty Member
No, there’s genuinely no excusing Jess for not only hitting Cassy, but almost hitting Bug as well. She’s just as bad as Cassy, her child was there too. Going mad cos her little boy is supposedly screaming over her mother being hit but let’s add to the trauma and run two people over 🙄 all a bunch of wrongens

For years I’ve followed her too - pre Bug!
I used to really admire her and loved her “homemaker” life. Then she split with Bill and it seemed to go tits up but then over time I’m piecing bits together and I can see why she’s got so much hate.
There’s 3 sides to a story I always say but tbh for the amount of stick she gets, I can entirely see why she’s so hated.
You’d think she’d just go offline, keep quiet and be a mum to try start over.
Them poor children :(
I feel really sorry for Bug, I just want to take her home (not literally before anyone starts lol) and give her a proper childhood.
She doesn’t need to be a “little women”! 💔
I hate to judge but with Bunny I feel like the Apple won’t fall far unfortunately.

• Heart

Rackley123

Chatty Member
I think it speaks volumes that Tommylee is more concerned over being recalled than his girlfriend being hit with the car. Not once did she show any concern for Bug.

Please stop calling him your husband and you his wife.

He is the most miserable looking bloke iv ever seen around you. He robbed you and beat you up. He won't ever marry you girl..your literally a half way house at this point

Reactions: 21

Boredofher

VIP Member
Little girls don't need false eyelashes...... What the fuck is she doing.... Did angel not buy her dolly's when she was little???

Where's Tommy lee 😂😂😂 better thing to do than hang around with Cassy and her clones. I bet he lays in bed of a night praying that Johnny blue comes out black, so he can run, rather than a quarter German

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
That car didn’t hit her she banged on the bonnet with her hands.
Tommy Lee is not arsed about her at all , he opened the car door to check Jess and the kids first 🤣
When he was on about recall had me laughing🤣 Cassy carrying his baby and could have been hit by the car and he’s like I need to bolt . Should have bolted a long time ago fella 😂

• Haha
  • Heart