Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says he don’t smile in picture but pictures I’ve seen of him with Jess he was sure smiling and touching her he never seems to be touching stinky 😂
Stinky 🤣 I love all these names we all call her and they just make sense 🤣
He looks miserable with stinky Ann and I agree the pics with Jess when they were together were so sweet . He’s an idiot for being with baggy though

Reactions: 1
Why is she saying no education when she went to school?
Her house is bought yes but is not owned out right she has a mortgage if she was a millionaire would she not of paid her house off? 🤡

Reactions: 12
Invested money in assets? A failed makeup business, overpriced heartless curlers? A failed clothing business?
Whose gonna call her out on that comment cos she can’t delete it off there 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They have cassy as a mother I’m sure them girls would know more than the teacher about how a penis penetrates a “vigina” 🤣 the noises they’ve heard through the walls and the different men they’ve witnessed in their mums bed over the years

Reactions: 17
She's such a hypocrite - she can't even use the right words to produce an educated response and that pic is so unflattering - shows off her collapsing nostril through all the coke. Her brother is a guarantor for her house so keep dreaming love as the only millions she has is monopoly money.

Reactions: 5
Elective home education isn't known as home schooling though and Cassy should know this if she has actually done her research 😑

Reactions: 4
Cassy and her mother are full of so much tit !
think there better but really are nothing but failed business owners
Ffs cassy mum is just bat tit crazy passed down to cassy
Home education is okay if your educating your kids two hours isn’t doing it no wonder people dislike her with her attitude

Reactions: 4
Those lips that go together like his do give me the ICKKKKK. Here babe, come give us a kiss, Erm I’m good over here hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3