Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, there’s genuinely no excusing Jess for not only hitting Cassy, but almost hitting Bug as well. She’s just as bad as Cassy, her child was there too. Going mad cos her little boy is supposedly screaming over her mother being hit but let’s add to the trauma and run two people over 🙄 all a bunch of wrongens

Reactions: 22
Poor bug, she looks so scared just as the car was coming over the hedge. That video is worse than I thought as well, Jesus Christ

Reactions: 11
The driving is unacceptable but we don’t know what led up to that. We all do silly things in the heat of the moment especially if something has just been done to your family member. I would have probs would done the same in the red mist moments! However when I calm down I realise how bad I was, so Jess may be feeling the same. Cassy has a pattern of behaviour…she winds being up then plays the victim when people snap

Reactions: 2
I have to say after seeing that video I take back every word I said that is absolutely disgusting that has knocked me sick that is in no way amusing at all I’m lost for words

Reactions: 14
I wonder what jess was doing tho when casssy was hitting the mum?
From the video Jess posted she was in car and the mum was in the car aswell when it first kickrd off it looked like Jess about 7 months pregnant aswell
---
duck! That was worse than I thought. It looks like someone has rammed into the hedging before now as there's a gap where the tyres come through. Imagine how Bug feels after seeing that. That image will be in her mind for the rest of her life. Flashbacks, nightmares etc. So disturbing. Has anyone seen the video that Jess posted so we can get both sides of the story?
Yes just loads of shouting you can’t actually see anything, I tried to post but it’s to large

Reactions: 3
Jess could actually be charged with attempted murder.

Cassy did take a heavy knock from that car.

Awful behaviour from them all.

Oh my god this is what I was thinking but didn’t know if I was being over dramatic that’s attempt murder surely she could do big jail time for that

Cassy deserves a beating but not when she is pregnant and not when kids are around. That video is awful
Then Cass shouldn't be handing out beatings when she's bleeping pregnant. She wernt kept in the hospital, she's not walking with a limp, she clearly ain't got no bruises as they would be shown off, she shouldn't of had the kid outside while arguing, she's bleeping off on holiday still.......

To the idiot that said that getting smacked in the head is one thing...... Can not getting hit in the head no kill then???

Let's also not forget CASSY DRIVES RECKLESS EVERY bleeping DAY.... ON DRUGS, NO SEATBELTS, FILMING, BALLOONS, KIDS WITH NO BELTS ON. DROVE INTO A WALL OUT OF HER NUT, HARMING 3 OF HER FRIENDS.

Reactions: 26
Then Cass shouldn't be handing out beatings when she's bleeping pregnant. She wernt kept in the hospital, she's not walking with a limp, she clearly ain't got no bruises as they would be shown off, she shouldn't of had the kid outside while arguing, she's bleeping off on holiday still.......

To the idiot that said that getting smacked in the head is one thing...... Can not getting hit in the head no kill then???

Let's also not forget CASSY DRIVES RECKLESS EVERY bleeping DAY.... ON DRUGS, NO SEATBELTS, FILMING, BALLOONS, KIDS WITH NO BELTS ON. DROVE INTO A WALL OUT OF HER NUT, HARMING 3 OF HER FRIENDS.
Agreed, but that doesn’t make what Jess did okay nor does it excuse her. She’s just as bad

Reactions: 6

I agree with you but the kids are the innocent ones in this mess that is cassys life. This is all her own doing but the kids shouldn’t be involved

She chose to punch someones head in while pregnant. She put her self in that situation is what i said. I wouldn’t put my children in danger sorry if that offends you.
none of us know what happened there unless the whole thing was filmed somehow but what we do know and is evidenced is that they smashed into a pregnant women and young child..

No excuses whatsoever ….
She chose to punch someones head in while pregnant. She put her self in that situation is what i said. I wouldn’t put my children in danger sorry if that offends you. Also the bit about her going flying was because someone said earlier she was only tapped.

I dont think that last bit is called for and it is weird and worrying you have said that. She is a pregnant adult who knows the consequences of her actions and put herself in that situation. It is awful but she chose to be in that situation.

she is at her own home she never put herself In any situation when she didn’t even leave her own street they come to her home .
Outside her front door fgs…
I don’t think for one secound she thought some lunatic so called mother of children who is also pregnant herself and her and Tommy’s child also watching would mount Curb and slam into cassy who is carrying Tommy lees sons sibling {too add to the inbred drama} to run her over that’s not bleeping normal behaviour that’s barbaric and inexcuseable …

bleeping off key the whole thing …
Unless there is footage of the whole thing from start to finish we won’t ever know the truth but the evidence of driving at speed into a pregnant women and young child is enough to figure out where I see the wrong and right …

leave kids out of this kind of tit it’s the unwritten rule and any Mother/parent should most definitely be horrified at this..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why didn’t jess and her mother drive straight to the police station when Cassy bashed her in the head? Why did the mother let her bash her in the head, pregnant or not a slap would have been better than driving at someone and their child at full speed. Lunatics the lot of them. All these poor children in the middle

Reactions: 9

There’s a line though isn’t there it’s a bit like that from Google box - everyone loves a bad boy don’t they YEAH but not a f* terrorist though Chris!” Reaching into a motor to smack someone up the forehead with an iPhone vs the attempt murder of an innocent beautiful lovely little 9 year old girl. Be so serious please.

Reactions: 8
There all as bad as each other
Fuelled by drama
It wont be the first or last time these people act like this
The only people getting hurt are the kids in these situations

I’m with you! Only feel sorry for the two kids that were there and the two kids in each of those scrubbers bellies!! Cassy deserves everything she gets. She is filth. Not a good bone in her body. She is like a tumor that go!

Reactions: 5
What an absolute bleeping tit show. All in front of kids as well disgusting humans

Reactions: 5
Wow!
Anyone remember when Jess was one of Cassy’s bridesmaids when she was marrying Bill the second time? 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed, but that doesn’t make what Jess did okay nor does it excuse her. She’s just as bad
There's another video...... Jess's mum ain't in the car and the car never hit Cassy, you've seen it from the worse angle. Cassy don't even drop the phone she carrys on filming lol..... And forgets about bug!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.