Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
Cassy filming in that video rather than getting out the way 🤣 she’s proper dumpy isn’t she is that Tommy Lee walking towards her? Baby ain’t even born yet and she’s bringing this level or shit to the family . Her own and his . Acting like that in front of your kids is a no no .

I’m gonna say it …..the car driving at her from Jess will be iconic on this thread and others to come 🤣 Jess let the intrusive thoughts win this day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please stop calling him your husband and you his wife.

He is the most miserable looking bloke iv ever seen around you. He robbed you and beat you up. He won't ever marry you girl..your literally a half way house at this point

Reactions: 20

muppet88

Piss funny…..
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee

yeh he doesn’t even care about you girl, his heart is deffo with Jess

• Haha

laylapink66

Chatty Member
I’m all for children being with their mother but in this case I think Bill is the better option with supervised visits with cass. Jess done 1 bad thing after being pushed to the edge, this is a pattern of behaviour for Cassy

• Sad

Boredofher

VIP Member
So Jess and her mum went to Cassy's to collect little TL..... Cass as the hump with Jess for outing the baby name.... The little boy was upset both his brothers was going to be called Johnny!!!! JOHN was not Cassy's dad name. She also well aware of Jess's children's names.

Cassy went over to the motor and was getting saucey knowing Jess is also pregnant, they told her to go away and get her arm out the motor, jess's mum pushed Cassy's arm out the window so they could leave. Cassy as then lost her shit and started caving jess's mum's head in.... Through the window.... INFRONT OF JESS'S KIDS WHO WAS IN THE CAR AND HER BUG!!!! The women get out of the car and Tommy lee is saying to jess's mum it wernt me just go and il sort her out. Jess is trying to get at Cassy while she's being a mouthy tramp after opening jess's mum's head up.... She's hard 🙄.... She's shouting you've come to my house in a her traveller accent obviously..... Jess had to go to her house to collect her fucking child!!!! Now through all this Cassy never dropped her phone once and carried on recording after supposing getting hit by the car.... Most of you have seen one angle!!!! Never once does she scream BUG or put that shit house phone down to check her girl is ok!!!!

dumdums83

VIP Member
This situation has gone viral and was even posted on a WhatsApp group im part of with my traveller friends . I say traveller friends but really …I’m a gorja in a traveller group of friends . I’m not Cassy and I don’t pretend to be a traveller lol 😂

everyone is backing Jess and I am too . What Tommy Lee is thinking getting with slaggy Ann , I will never know . Not one bit Of baggy is attractive in any way at all . Her kids will probably grow up to be like her and that’s shameful . Cassy wouldn’t last five mins in prison. Cassy can’t fight out a paper bag which is why she attacked a grandma and not Jess directly .That street must cringe seeing her act like this as it looks to be an alright area . Baggy is more concerned with her back fat when she’s just a dumpy little troll . Back fat is least of your worries baggy Ann
There is no love like a man that needs a bed to sleep on! He is only with Cassy cause she has a house and no other reason, and also cause she was the only 1 that would have him!

Boredofher

VIP Member
Her personal account coz she don't post her private life on SM 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Is she fully on need of sectioning bat shit crazy like her dozy arse mother 🤣

Bet her personal page is well interesting 🤣🤣. Tommy leeeeeeee Tommy leeeeeeee Tommy leeeeeee.... I thank god for small merceys..... One being Cassy don't like me.

Policeman Cassy with her 999 fingers 🤣🤣🤣 Tommy leeeeeeeee Tommy Leeeeee Tommy Leeeeee how's it feel being with Maidstone old bill biggest grass family 🤦 SHE WILL GET YOU RECALLED 🤣🤣🤣 Ask brocket

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slaggy Ann please read :

My friend ( the relation ) of the Man U messed with just before Tommy Lee got out of jail is sending Tommy Lee all of your text messages , screen shots of FaceTime , and I don’t know if u know it the lovely pic of u in the hotel room in Dubai !

And I can’t wait ! Your a known coke head , a whore that’s been seeing with every man in kent - u threaten people and black mail them and the traveller woman have a group chats talking about u with stickers of your chicken wankin on what’s app !

Not only that slaggy Ann the half breed German gypsy but you are getting what’s coming to at the horse fair coming up so please make sure u attend, oh and bring someone to pick your turkey teeth up from the floor when they are knocked out !

P.s your “husbands” family have talked about you in every way , Chathams local come head slapper your known as - and your daddy is not a traveller ! That’s been made very clear all over Facebook 😂
I’m so confused 🤦🏻‍ why does it matter if she was sleeping with someone before her current man. Why would her boyfriend care?

And why are people saying they are going to beat her up at a horse fair?

These threads are such a random mix of normal people commenting on their concerns for her children and their safety, then a huge majority of nut jobs commenting on kids weight and threatening to beat up a pregnant adult woman on an anonymous gossip site. The world’s gone mad. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

laughing

VIP Member
And prior to that Cassy could of killed her unborn baby and the girls mother by repeatedly smashing her in the head 10 times with an object..... You can't stand there giving it a d fighting I cri t of ya child when being pregnant and not expecting fuck all back. She's stood there shoyting her fucking gob off, after smashing the girls mother in the head. They were in the car! Why she wants to row Infront of the little boy and her girl I do not know! But you can't be acting that wayand expect nothing back....... Let's not forget when she turned up at jess's house swinging crow bars with bill and her brothers.

Hitting someone with an object is bad.

Trying to run people over with a car, is a different game altogether

Rackley123

Chatty Member
I've never known someone so desperate to try and be a traveller..... I have absolutely nothing against travellers by the way.

Cassy you have never and will never be one, you have no morals or self respect for yourself or others. And you definitely don't believe in God!!

The sooner you realise that you are scum the better
D’you remember when she got baptised again and became a born again Christian 😭😂

• Haha
After seeing the video from inside the car I can see why she wanted to run her over

It should never have happened but was 💯 cassy that caused it and filming after was disgusting

BackForTheTea

Oh God! Tommylee is married again now 😂😂😂😂
---
She's had words!

Tommyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Marry meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha

Giocoggi

Imagine paying all that money for a house on that street to see a wanna be gypsy fighting out there every other week I’d be FUMING🤣😂

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
Both videos have knocked me sick. The boy begging and desperate for Cassy to get away from the car and Bug screaming when her Mum got hit… shameful behaviour on all parts, pathetic behaviour on all parts. All the kids need safeguarding ASAP. I don’t even have any more words to explain how twisted this all is

• Sad

Omglol

VIP Member
IMG_5825.png

---
The way the writing is positioned to see Tommy Lee and bunny sitting together like the doting step father 🤣🤡

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Jess could actually be charged with attempted murder.

Cassy did take a heavy knock from that car.

Awful behaviour from them all.

Reactions: 18