Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolalove

Got to be the wannabes still going to get no decent travellers would go to her - she’s being laughed at my friend is in a what’s app group with other travellers and the things they are saying about her is unbelievable 😂
I duno, all I ever see its travellers commenting on her fb and going to her cabin even tho they don't like her 💁
---
What is she going to do once all the Cosmetic laws change. It’s coming soon.
ONLY trained MEDICAL professionals will be able to carry out he treatments she’s doing
Shell probably continue doing it on the sly

Reactions: 1

Lolalove

She’s genuinely upset so many people at least 4 people on Facebook has said she’s done stuff to them and after the baby they are going to her house . Social services needs to urgently take the girls and give them to the dad and remove the baby as soon as he’s born ! It’s disgusting! This is not over and other travellers have now spoken up and said they going to her house when she’s had the child . I’m counting down the days !
You have any screenshots for entertainment

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I wonder what her aesthetics business is registered under with HMRC, that's if it is!
I’ve just had a look and nothing comes up. I’ve tried with different names for her too. The only thing that comes up is cece project under cassy Cecilia liane smith. Are they actually her middle names? I could of sworn she had different names

nichew

VIP Member
Do you reckon, she goes and picks her husband up!!! 😅 😅 😅 😅 Probably off to another seafood trailer of Kent!! God you know how to live, Good old Trent setter!!!
What else did the mother to say I remember summert about Lino flooring 😂
---
I heard there’s a big hole in the bonnet where cassys head bounced off it
I wonder if there’s going to be a face off when they’ve both dropped?

Dollybird

VIP Member
She says he don’t smile in picture but pictures I’ve seen of him with Jess he was sure smiling and touching her he never seems to be touching stinky 😂
Stinky 🤣 I love all these names we all call her and they just make sense 🤣
He looks miserable with stinky Ann and I agree the pics with Jess when they were together were so sweet . He’s an idiot for being with baggy though

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
There’s more videos and status on socials of cass and Jess fighting and slagging each other than there are of pictures of cass and TL and Jess and TL fucking embarrassment

• Haha

sofia1

I duno, all I ever see its travellers commenting on her fb and going to her cabin even tho they don't like her 💁
---

Shell probably continue doing it on the sly
I’ve checked her Facebook a few times since all this and the people commenting and going there ain’t travellers they more wannabe than old fish flaps is. Her recent post there’s only one woman who’s commented that’s married to one an that’s it.

If she’s got any going to her they won’t let her post it and definitely won’t comment on her post so other people can see. No one with half a brain cell is going to publicly own having anything to do with her. And IF one do comment or let her post em they the ones who’s just as hot as she is