Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure if she’d been run over she would be giving to old woe is me. It’s possible she’s scheduled that post on the story. If she’s in a bad way it’s all down to herself

Reactions: 3
In cass TikTok she said the kids go to her mums Wednesday not today so for some reason cass isn’t around today.

Probably don’t want the baby and some sick plot to abort it and say she lost it being run over. I have said from day one she would abort and make up some sick lie for sympathy

Reactions: 4
If some one done that to my mum there would be war depending who Jess mum knows who will return the favour
You can’t get away with doing that to somebody's mum no way she’s probably in hiding

Reactions: 9
I’ve just caught up WTF!!! I don’t have that scabby bleep on any of my social media now I’m blocked on everything!! I hope Jess’s mums ok … Cassyanne is one skanky mug how does she think she can just do that… 😡😡

Reactions: 3
I shouldn't think she has been run over. Angel has posted this with no drama so she has probably just spread a rumour about herself.
Ha ha her mums dog is called Jonny too 🤣 so poor kid is going to have a brother with the same name and his nans pet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If some one done that to my mum there would be war depending who Jess mum knows who will return the favour
You can’t get away with doing that to somebody's mum no way she’s probably in hiding
She’s an awful person ain’t she walks around like she’s untouchable she needs locking up the girls need taking away from her

Reactions: 7
Maths tutor today. Hope she joins in when the English tutor comes so she can be taught the correct uses of ‘there, their and they’re’ !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What utter tit Cassy ain't been ran over, where the duck does these apparentlys come from

Reactions: 6
Cassy wants that fake cast to come out so bad again 🤣 I thought she would have an abortion after the dog scandal and blame them for a fake miscarriage. Imagine hitting someone’s grandma and thinking you’re well hard . She’s embarrassing .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.