Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone private message me and I’ll send it to them scared to post incase police get involved?
Can't message on here any more :cry: could you maybe put it under a spoiler? Or do you have a burner tiktok?

Reactions: 1
Don’t know who is driving you can’t see it. But looks like Tl is standing there then the car pulls round from the road and up the curb aiming at cassy and bug bug just gets out of the way but it hits cassy in stomach. Not nice to watch tbf

Reactions: 1
I said this the other day that she had been ran over and someone said I was talkin utter tit 😂🫣 The video is doing its rounds by the looks of things , don’t think she will up load it tho

Reactions: 11
Can people that have seen it post us in the direction where they have seen it please

Reactions: 5
Iv seen the video & it’s not nice to see tbh . I know we all have things to say about cassy but I think this has been a step too far , and bug could have been seriously injured if she wasn’t so quick !!!

Reactions: 7
Big bad cass shoots her mouth off all the time at other people . Treated all her dogs like tit . Treats her supposed friends like tit. Slept with loads of other womens husbands and does the most to rub other womens faces in it . The woman welcomes this drama with open arms and she won’t care her kids have been in danger . Only person she cares about is herself .
im surprised something like this hasn’t happened sooner . She provokes people all the time .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.