Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she attacked granny and then Jess tried to kill her I would do exactly the same!! Although I wouldn’t aim for the kid 🥴🥴 it’s always them girls that suffer

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my god no the girl has always got her kids in her mix up then everyone’s like oh they shouldn’t have done it to bug no they shouldn’t of but she shouldn’t of had her kid in mix up YET AGAIN.

Reactions: 4
The video sounds awful. Best not to watch it.

Have no sympathy for Cass but it sounds awful.

Reactions: 3
If someone hurt my mother ild run them over too but not the child and not whilst she's pregnant
---
If anyone has the video just post it it's obviously going around anyways

Reactions: 7
If they HAVE come there started wtf she doing with the child out the house my children would get told get in the bathroom lock the door don’t come out till I come and get you and I’d of gone out and dealt with it or called the bloody police absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 6
At the end of the day they are all wrongns. They aren't exactly going to sit down to Christmas lunch together. I actually feel a bit sorry for Tommylee being caught in the middle of this tit show 😂

At the end of the day they are all wrongns. They aren't exactly going to sit down to Christmas lunch together. I actually feel a bit sorry for Tommylee being caught in the middle of this tit show 😂
In the middle of 2 pregnant women who sound equally as mental as each other 😂😂

Can someone private message me and I’ll send it to them scared to post incase police get involved?
You won’t get in trouble for posting it if it’s already been shared publicly, which it has.
---
Are we going to get to see this video lol??
Probably not, this seems to happen a lot in these threads 😂

Last edited:
I’ve got the video it’s terrible! Hate cassy but that little girl was nearly hit by the car she aimed for them both! Disgusting
The video Jess posted is awful all you can hear is baby TL shouting stop cassy stop and don’t hurt my nanny. Made my skin crawl how upset he sounded, I ain’t see the running over video yet I’m guessing that was after

Reactions: 2
The video Jess posted is awful all you can hear is baby TL shouting stop cassy stop and don’t hurt my nanny. Made my skin crawl how upset he sounded, I ain’t see the running over video yet I’m guessing that was after

These poor children stuck in the middle of this

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Sounds like the pair of them are as deranged as each other and no doubt the real story won’t ever come out

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.