Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the betting that Bug saw everything too. The fact that she did that to a lady with a child in tow. She has zero morals. That's lesson 1 in home educating - how to beat the crap out of someone. If I was that lady, I'd be going to the police and reporting her for assault.

Reactions: 8
The cast will be back on to hide the bruises. She'll probably blame her pregnancy hormones for the aggression but that's just her through and through. She just gets more evil by the day.

Reactions: 3
If I was Jess I’d go smack the tit out of Angel see how Cassy likes it. The cut on the ladies head looks like she has been hit with something.

Reactions: 13
So did Jess and Tommylee have a child together - Jonny - and Cassy has just beaten up the child's grandmother? So how is Tommylee going to trust her to look after his son if she's capable of doing that to a grown woman? Those defenseless kids really aren't going to stand a chance. She'll be single again before we know it and deservedly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her and the grandmother had a fight years ago and Cassy got beat up by her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
WTF is going on? Why is Cassy even involved in handing over children that ain't hers? And wheres Tommy boy in all this? If I was Jess I wouldn't allow her son to be anywhere round that witch and she has enough evidence to justify this

• Heart
Reactions: 11
#38 Dog dumper, granny thumper, Beaney humper and a fake Fendi jumper (to cover all her back fat)
---
I wouldn't trust her with a flea. She had a kid earlier today. Agreed, why is there no safeguarding and why is Jess allowing this? Tommylee don't seem to care as long as he is doing his horsey thing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dunno why she is going on about morals yet physically attacking someone in front of children . Great role model. Also about her sex Ed rant with her 3 kids by different dads (inc baby) and has shagged the majority of Medway men 😂 I swear she went brassing with that Amy collier was well ?
nothing against sex work but don’t pretend to be high and mighty when you’ve bent over for a gram of coke lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thread title…
Bug and Bunny plus one in the belly.
Take your pick of who is the daddy

Reactions: 6
Shes been very quiet this evening...
U think somethings happened?🫢
I hope so . I hope the other beaneys slap her around . Pregnant or not , you give it out , you take it back .
she Doesn’t care about that baby. More focused on her back fat even though she’s got saggy skin like a scrotum on her back and legs

Reactions: 6
I feel for that poor boy seeing his nan hurt like that. Must have upset him! I’d rather have five stone of hairy back fat that be like that div!
---
All her other men had enough savvy to
Keep there kids away from her. They wasn’t even decent men this one seems to be a total lob and got no brains.

Just when you think she couldn’t get any worse she does . Her poor kids

She cares about no one but herself , she really is a chavvy skank

Last edited:
Pregnant or not if someone touched me their getting buried 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly it’s their problem if they are pregnant and refuse to attack someone and end up getting done in. someone once said she’s not pregnant in the face 😂

Reactions: 4
Cassy had no Business even being there for drop off it’s his dad’s responsibility what a cuxt cassy is a danger to her self and the kids she should not be behaving like that pregnant or with kids being pregnant saved her and she knows it.. she’s had plenty of time to do that only doing it now she’s pregnant

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.