Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must remember…next time I get the flu, the answer is 2 lemsits 🙄🙄🙄
Firstly, TWO lemsits is a paracetamol OVERDOSE, especially being bloody pregnant ffs!!
And secondly, if she had the flu, she wouldn’t be able to lift her head off the pillow, let alone get up and do a full face of bleeping make up…she’s a proper bleep!
Well she doesn’t keep the 2 girls safe, so why do you think she will protect this 1? Probably still drinking and taking illegal drugs whilst pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thirdly, ADHD doesn’t work like that 😂 she really is a thicko isn’t she.
And she hasn’t got the flu ffs honestly can’t stick ppl who exaggerate 🙄
Also this whole video. I know I’ll get someone to film me smashing a bed up so I can show people what a dick I am cos I’m struggling for content…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had an operation half way in to my pregnancy and I wasn't even allowed paracetamol or a general anaesthetic for that matter. The fact she is just eating these tablets like sweets just shows you she'll never change. Always going to be the selfish, self absorbed person that she us. If you can't even do the right thing by your growing baby then there really is no hope.

Reactions: 4
I bet it pissed her off tho when someone commented Tommy should be doing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I must remember…next time I get the flu, the answer is 2 lemsits 🙄🙄🙄
Firstly, TWO lemsits is a paracetamol OVERDOSE, especially being bloody pregnant ffs!!
And secondly, if she had the flu, she wouldn’t be able to lift her head off the pillow, let alone get up and do a full face of bleeping make up…she’s a proper bleep!
My toddler packs a bigger punch than her, she barely touched that bed with the hammer, embarrassing

Reactions: 4
Forgive me for being ignorant but how does she know it’s a boy that early on? I didn’t think they could tell until half way through

Reactions: 2
You can have a blood test early on for gender. Gender scans start from like 15-16 weeks

Reactions: 1
If she really had all the miscarriages she claims to have had there is no way she would be taking a risk and smashing up a bed like that. Just saying.

Reactions: 11
Forgive me for being ignorant but how does she know it’s a boy that early on? I didn’t think they could tell until half way through
My son is 10 and when I was pregnant with him u could have a gender scan at 13 weeks if u go private

Reactions: 3
Cassy you thick woman...... You should have them baby clothes de-tagged, washed in no bio powder and ironned before they touch the babies skin... You fake gypsy. Everyone knows they get sprayed to stop them from creasing during manufacture.... Especially all that Chinese tit. It's also hilarious it's a summer baby and it's got knitted stuff.... You can tell it was bills family that helped her with the other 2.... silly bleep ain't got a clue. Let's see if the baby is strapped in the motor.... Maybe her kids will question if it is why the babies life is more precious than theres

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she say she's gonna be 40 stone etc or whatever when she posts food? Screams disordered eating to me. Most people just post a delicious meal and don't mention their weight? Damn right there is an eating disorder going on you cannot deny it.
---
Just to add, we already know she doesn't eat the food anyway, she has openly admitted it. Bet she pushes it round the plate eating little mouthfuls. Why's she making out she eats it all and should be bigger? Silly slag.

Why does she say she's gonna be 40 stone etc or whatever when she posts food? Screams disordered eating to me. Most people just post a delicious meal and don't mention their weight? Damn right there is an eating disorder going on you cannot deny it.
---
Just to add, we already know she doesn't eat the food anyway, she has openly admitted it. Bet she pushes it round the plate eating little mouthfuls. Why's she making out she eats it all and should be bigger? Silly slag.
Cause she’s dying for ppl to say no you’re tiny Cassy you need to eat! She gets off on it the bleeping dick. Anyone posing as a motivational whatever with the problems she has got and can pass onto others needs locking up or at the very least an intervention.

She will literally do anything to prove she’s with a man. I just don’t get what is so bad about settling with someone normal other than posting this crap which probably “isn’t allowed”. She carried on like she’s a self made woman don’t need no man yet she does and look at the man it is. Tragic

IMG_5814.png

Reactions: 3
What is going on with her nose?!? It's like she has stuck a bit of BluTac on the end of it. Are the lashes and lips meant to detract from the state of it?!? And why is she buying baby clothes already 🙄
Looks like one side of her nose as collapsed from all the cocaine abuse 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.