Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLB mum and dad have now acknowledged that him and Cassy are having a boy!!! I doubt they be too happy but it is what it is I guess...... They don't realise she's had fertility treatment to get the baby though.

I can't see them having too much to do with her. TLB as duck all, so he's gonna be kept by Cassy lol. I can't see nothing about Jess being pregnant

Reactions: 4
Cassy is still going to act like a unstable person up just another child to add to the situation sad really she can’t give her self time to stay single just gets in one situation to another

Reactions: 3
She ain’t no traveller no man wants her she a big country girl bleep

Reactions: 4
So are Cassy. jess and LC are all pregnant at the same time? Surely not 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can’t get my head round the fact that if it was common knowledge that Cassy was having fertility treatments how TLB couldn’t have been a willing participant in the baby making. He must have wanted a kid with her?

She didn’t have IVF she went there to receive the tablets/injections that makes you release more eggs. Easily could have been done behind his back. the subsequent blood tests were probably to confirm pregnancy and monitor it to make sure hcg levels were continuously rising.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I didn’t mean ivf just some sort of fertility treatment. She posted it publically so no one told TLB? I find that weird

Reactions: 1
Right I missed the gender reveal ffs, can someone tell me all about it. Where they were how it was done etc? Bonus points for screenshots 🤣

Reactions: 1
Right I missed the gender reveal ffs, can someone tell me all about it. Where they were how it was done etc? Bonus points for screenshots 🤣
In true millionaire style….in her mums garden, with those confetti cannons. No sign of TLB. I tried uploading the video but it says it’s too large a file. Oh and she managed to get his son there for the big occasion too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There you go

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think that lads taking the piss lol

Also how come Cassy has only just noticed her dog doesn't like the muzzle? Has she not walked that poor dog for the whole of January?? Wtf

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t been muzzling it. She said before she was gonna walk it early morning. The fact someone’s just been killed by 2 XL bullies will have put the shits up her and instead of being a cocky hole doing what she likes she’ll be bricking it someone will grass her up and so she’s putting a muzzle on it.
---
She’s brain dead. It wouldn’t be cruel if she’d introduced it like she had been told to, instead of whacking it in him for a video opportunity. Also where the duck is she walking him in her pyjamas please? Not where he needs to get exercise.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.