Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with her nose?!? It's like she has stuck a bit of BluTac on the end of it. Are the lashes and lips meant to detract from the state of it?!? And why is she buying baby clothes already 🙄
Imagine waking up in the morning to that mug staring at ya, terrifying

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a catch!!! Bloke that's rides a horse and robs cash machines!! 😅 Married you are a draft bleep!!!

1707658062899.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That poor horse does not look like it is in the best condition. 😩
It looks to be a trotter horse so they will race pulling a cart and the horse with pace trot . He looks really out of breath looking at its nostrils , exhausted.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Finally watching the programme. After meeting her multiple times in real life....I've never heard so much bullshit and I'm only 10 minutes in 🤣🤣 not sure if I'll get to the end!

Reactions: 10
Finally watching the programme. After meeting her multiple times in real life....I've never heard so much bullshit and I'm only 10 minutes in 🤣🤣 not sure if I'll get to the end!
I gave up after a bit and I’ve never met her! 😂

Reactions: 2
See angel as fucked her make dog off out of it coz it don't get on with her daxie. That's because the male dog as no money value and she can make out if her daxie ...... Oh such a loving owner.

Reactions: 4
See angel as fucked her make dog off out of it coz it don't get on with her daxie. That's because the male dog as no money value and she can make out if her daxie ...... Oh such a loving owner.
I reckon it's coz she's gunna keep one of the new puppies as another breeding machine.

Reactions: 6
Think she means she’s going to leave it in the slow cooker for 10 hours. Get ready for the dog tit on a plate served up with chef cass as the caption 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s a colossal amount of junk food she’s showing off proudly

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.