Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I remember Jess saying if she had a girl she was gonna calm it “lovely” please gos save that child 😂 wonder what Cassy will call her boy got to be blue I think after the brother blue beany 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Very strange gender reveal indeed especially after the likes of the Christmas party. We all know she doesn’t miss an opportunity to show off, no amount of her saying her relationship is private will convince me it’s normal if it is in fact even a relationship. Where is he in the announcement pic looking proud? The “cradling the bump” pic? And especially the reveal! Also I don’t know if this is normal but when you tag someone on fb usually it appears on that persons wall. Cassys posts isn’t there on his. Sorry but it’s as if he’s going out of his way to not be associated with this baby, bullshit to the privacy crap cos this is a baby ffs. She’s tagging him and announced to the world it’s his baby so makes no sense him not be in any pics at all for “privacy”

Reactions: 5
LC is pregnant
Doubt it. Didn't G only get out of prison a couple of weeks ago. Wouldn't be his kid.
Definitely wasn't her gender reveal as they had extravagant parties at her last one on her 30th during lockdown and her baby shower. If she was pregnant it wouldn't be in a back yard like it was. It's Gs friend.

Doubt it. Didn't G only get out of prison a couple of weeks ago. Wouldn't be his kid.
Definitely wasn't her gender reveal as they had extravagant parties at her last one on her 30th during lockdown and her baby shower. If she was pregnant it wouldn't be in a back yard like it was. It's Gs friend.
She’s not saying it’s LC reveal
she’s saying that lucie is pregnant and lucie could be early on

G might have got day release or weekends home before he was released so it's possible LC could be pregnant again

Reactions: 7
I know that wernt her gender reveal.... You missed the picture of her sporting the bump then I'm guessing???

He was getting town and home leave so that's where the baby as come from

Reactions: 6
There is no way tommylee wanted to be in ghat gender reveal thats why she done it with just them lot revealing as she knows she would get ripped if it was just her! Funny how they are not the happy couple she makes out 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Has anyone looked at Tommy lees following list 👀 he doesn’t follow Cassy or any of her family . I think he’s said he wants nothing to do with the baby

Reactions: 1
I think if he’d said he wants nothing to do with her she’d not be able to tag him and his son wouldn’t have been there. Very weird situation, surely we are due a visit from someone who has been to her recently or knows something? I think she’s had fertility services involved here and why would she do that if they weren’t a couple planning a baby? She’s posted stuff on sm half of us on here knew what she was up to so if they aren’t together why would he let her do that? I said it before and I think she’s paying him cash, paid for his swimmers and are putting on a facade for people. G made her look like an absolute dick is she gonna let another fella do that?

Lolling at slaggy sharing home education quotes like she knows. Her kids go to school the silly Billy. She isn't a home educating parent the silly Billy.
---
Keeping ya kids off to scrub ya house isn't classed as elecitvely home educating Cassy hen x

Reactions: 4
Why is she advertising the hut ? When she didn’t even want to stay in it herself 🤣🤣

Tommy Lee don’t want nothing to do with her just use the rotten bleep that’s all

I did see TL family sister and mum acknowledging the baby on cassy instagram tho in her stories
Still not going to last tho not with these two

Reactions: 2
I did see TL family sister and mum acknowledging the baby on cassy instagram tho in her stories
Still not going to last tho not with these two
Saw that but ffs he could be ordering some thing in from Argos with the way it’s been done. The family’s have nowt to do with each other and he’s nowhere to be seen.
---
Oh bleeping hell she going hard on the home schooling now, she isn’t a gypsy where she’d have reasoning for taking the kids out so she googles some crap where she can’t be arsed to take her kids to school and deal with all their stuff there. She fully cannot be bothered she’s been dripping this for ages. Those children are doomed they aren’t proper gypsy children who are gonna be married off. Cassy shouts how much she does her own thing etc whilst giving her kids whatever.
Disaster waiting to happen and a way to ruin childhoods
---
Ergh 🤮

IMG_5768.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.