Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the girl needs to give her head a wobble booking in with Cassy in the first place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless Cassy states in her terms that full amount should be paid upon cancellation then she can’t do a thing. Karma for when she refused to give that girl her money back when cassy kept cancelling and rearranging her app
---
There’s literally no trace of that now the pair of them must have deleted everything

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see this
Don’t like cass but have to say being self employed myself that is standard policy now with most business’ less than 24 hours notice normally always incurs a 50-100% payment. She will of ordered product in for the client and wouldn’t be able to fill the slot - DISCLAIMER the one and ONLY time u will ever see me sticking up for Trent setter
---
Surely she doesn’t think she looks good in those photos she’s just posted never noticed how weird her ears were🤣 and her over filled face reminds me of that head thing off art attack 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m gonna have to agree too… 🤦🏼‍♀️. I’ve got a PT session today that I’ve had to cancel because my Son has a bug. I wouldn’t dream of not paying the PT, it’s a last minute cancellation and not his fault. When you book these things it’s part and parcel of the risk that last minute tit happens and you have to take it on the chin if it does. If you let off everyone who cancelled last minute you would never know where you stand from a financial point of view. If I had told my PT yesterday my son was sick he would have been kind enough to reschedule for me, but I had no way of knowing yesterday my Son would be spewing today. That being said I hope in the terms and conditions it states that cancellation within such a short time frame results in the balance being due or she hasn’t got a leg to stand on. As the poster above said, this is the one and only time I’ll agree with her though 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m gona book in with cassy, for a tit ton of stuff then just not turn up. Wtf she gona do 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll pay the deposit - doesn’t bother me…. Next time someone books in for a few things Cassy, you never know who it might be

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I’m confused… FB said she’s been married since July 23 (which clearly she ain’t) but in November she posts this when presumably she’s pregnant talking about forever being single? How can anyone believe a word that comes out of her mouth 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
IMG_1768.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m gonna have to agree too… 🤦🏼‍♀️. I’ve got a PT session today that I’ve had to cancel because my Son has a bug. I wouldn’t dream of not paying the PT, it’s a last minute cancellation and not his fault. When you book these things it’s part and parcel of the risk that last minute tit happens and you have to take it on the chin if it does. If you let off everyone who cancelled last minute you would never know where you stand from a financial point of view. If I had told my PT yesterday my son was sick he would have been kind enough to reschedule for me, but I had no way of knowing yesterday my Son would be spewing today. That being said I hope in the terms and conditions it states that cancellation within such a short time frame results in the balance being due or she hasn’t got a leg to stand on. As the poster above said, this is the one and only time I’ll agree with her though 😂
I thought that was the point of a deposit? If u don’t show up u lose ur deposit, u chose to be self employed and this is what happens at times, Cassy taken plenty of deposits and then she hasn’t turned up to her own shed 😂 karma is a witch just like u Cassandra
---
I’m gona book in with cassy, for a tit ton of stuff then just not turn up. Wtf she gona do 😆
I thought of that but I have to pay her a deposit and ur prob doin her a favour cos her diary is always empty 😂
---
So I’m confused… FB said she’s been married since July 23 (which clearly she ain’t) but in November she posts this when presumably she’s pregnant talking about forever being single? How can anyone believe a word that comes out of her mouth 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
View attachment 2656323
Cassy is confused 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.