Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh can't wait to see the photos of Cass and her TLB for his birthday celebrations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Facebook profile is back now but is showing dodgy pixie nose jobs with before and after photos of what looks like 2 different people πŸ™„

Also did anyone see the post how she's gonna take her girls away on holiday for new year, then she advertised appointment availability for Friday!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Notice how there is not a single photo of them together πŸ™ˆ he must be camera shy when it comes to a picture with cass. Is he really young or a bit simple? Because he is actually LUSH 😍why on earth would he sign up to a life with that hag? if I was Jess I would be in my car, at her door and kicking her teeth down her throat for posting my son!! how dare she I would be raging. even more so for the fact she has all them weird fake bought followers and perverts on her page.

Reactions: 8
Wonder why he's not mentioned her at all? Like ever? Not in a relationship on fb, no tags, no pics. Absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 5
Wonder how long it will stay up!

Expect photos of dinner with the pair of them later

Reactions: 2
Notice how there is not a single photo of them together πŸ™ˆ he must be camera shy when it comes to a picture with cass. Is he really young or a bit simple? Because he is actually LUSH 😍why on earth would he sign up to a life with that hag? if I was Jess I would be in my car, at her door and kicking her teeth down her throat for posting my son!! how dare she I would be raging. even more so for the fact she has all them weird fake bought followers and perverts on her page.
He is banging ain’t he πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ proper duck bag though thieving all the time!! Can’t believe for one second he will settle down with cassy that man can’t keep it in his pants his literally always shagging about

Reactions: 7
He is banging ain’t he πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ proper duck bag though thieving all the time!! Can’t believe for one second he will settle down with cassy that man can’t keep it in his pants his literally always shagging about
He is so fine! This will be where slaggy gets her karma for all the taken men she’s slept with she’s now going to be on the other side of it and I can’t wait.

Reactions: 7
Ok so I’m fairly new to cassy - she actually lives local but Iv been oblivious to her 🀣🀣
Who is Jess & Bill? I’m guessing the girls dad? Where do I find them to be nosey at 😁 x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.