Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he popped his head up yet to claim this baby?

How many other kids and baby mamas does he have?

Reactions: 6
Here she goes blaming social media 😂 she jumps from one thing to another always some one else’s boyfriends with her
She just needs to stay single and concentrate on her and her kids full of it she is
I don’t get it keeping it of social media cos yet again this one must be camera shy she goes from one tit situation to another can’t stay single it’s shameful

I’m quite surprised he hasn’t popped up yet to deny it!
He is still sitting in a corner quivering at the thought of his future. He probably thought he was safe but no doubt Cassy has a whole drawer full of condoms with pin holes in them. That's if she uses them in the first place.

• Haha
On the page she’s shared about the dog have you seen the comment she’s randomly felt the need to leave on the post. The pure lies! About her dog is an import. Only place it was imported was from London to rainham. 🤣 that was one of the puppies she was trying to flog bred by the married man she was trying to steal. the lies are unbelievable
IMG_1821.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Any excuse to write "if I didn't have a baby on the way"
Saw she is "suffering" from morning sickness. Who'd want to get half way through a treatment then wait for her to vom. Risky business being self employed - reckon she'll be even more broke by the end of it. What's she going to do when baby is born? Plonk it in the corner of the cabin or leave it inside the house. Them girls will become mothers

On the page she’s shared about the dog have you seen the comment she’s randomly felt the need to leave on the post. The pure lies! About her dog is an import. Only place it was imported was from London to rainham. 🤣 that was one of the puppies she was trying to flog bred by the married man she was trying to steal. the lies are unbelievable View attachment 2656906
He can’t open doors and gates, he runs away when they are left open, big difference 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
He can’t open doors and gates, he runs away when they are left open, big difference 🤦🏻‍♀️
Either way it’s not giving responsible dog owner is it? Either doors and gates are being left open, or they’re so unsecure the dog can open them. He wouldn’t be able to if they were properly locked no matter how smart he is.

Reactions: 8
Either way it’s not giving responsible dog owner is it? Either doors and gates are being left open, or they’re so unsecure the dog can open them. He wouldn’t be able to if they were properly locked no matter how smart he is.
Exactly, I don't think he's some dog genius getting a key out and unlocking a padlock 😂 I think at best he's escaping from a closed but not locked gate although knowing her it's probably not even closed. She needs to sort it out though or is she going to be running over the golf course to get him back when she's 7 months pregnant or carrying a newborn?! (assuming she is actually pregnant which I'm still not convinced about!).

Reactions: 7
On the page she’s shared about the dog have you seen the comment she’s randomly felt the need to leave on the post. The pure lies! About her dog is an import. Only place it was imported was from London to rainham. 🤣 that was one of the puppies she was trying to flog bred by the married man she was trying to steal. the lies are unbelievable View attachment 2656906
they aren’t protection dogs as she claims either. They were and have always been family dogs 😂
Even when trying to make herself look clever, she gets it wrong 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Exactly, I don't think he's some dog genius getting a key out and unlocking a padlock 😂 I think at best he's escaping from a closed but not locked gate although knowing her it's probably not even closed. She needs to sort it out though or is she going to be running over the golf course to get him back when she's 7 months pregnant or carrying a newborn?! (assuming she is actually pregnant which I'm still not convinced about!).
If she’s not pregnant, how would she have gotten her name at the top of the recording of the heartbeat Angel posted? 🤔

She’s lied that much it’s hard to believe anything she says.

Reactions: 2
If that TY toy does pop out in human form, that dog will be gone before Cassy’s stitches have healed.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s putting it out there that her dog was imported rather than tell her latest victim/baby daddy #2, TL whose dog it really was. Just a thought 💭

Reactions: 1
Cassy wrote congrats to her pal who had just announced her pregnancy. This is her pals reply, strange comment........

Screenshot_20231231_112152_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s his bday tomorrow he shares the same with his dad we’re see if cassandra posts anything for her “baby dad” hahahaa

Here we go and so it starts lol she's unfollowed tb on Instagram only been ingaged aweek lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.