Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl lies way to much always some story all her followers believe it as well still waiting for the tv show ffs she’s dangerous I could never trust her as a mate the bullshit is just long

Reactions: 3
I'm not buying this bullshit. Even her Mum's post wasn't exactly very congratulatory. Just 2 emojis. There must be other Beany's that she has played. She has probably shagged his brother / cousin or someone. She was only saying a few weeks ago about how she doesn't need a man etc...

She'll be getting all the sympathy votes when she has a "miscarriage" and then she'll be seen in white trousers again buying another Gucci baby grow.

The way she looks after her body, there is no way she'll be able to carry a baby. If she does, I can see it having serious development problems and she's not got the patience, care or responsibility to care for a child with additional needs.

What a tit show - more drama than EastEnders Christmas Day episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I was today years old when I learned people actually sell those announcements as digital downloads so people can edit them and post their own. Says you can alter the scan pic as well but Cassy isn’t that savvy and has covered it cause she either doesn’t know how to put her own in or hasn’t got one.

Reactions: 11
To be fair you do buy those templates to announce pregnancy. You just change it to your personalisation. But I still don't think she's pregnant, there's something feels off with it all.

Reactions: 12
i think like most men tl has been going there for a service because it’s always available and very easy. she then deludes herself into thinking that they are in some kind of relationship. Inevitably the men go off to find a real mate leaving baggy flaps furious and this is when the “I’m pregnant” announcements appear. if this were a real 2 sided relationship why has tl not been seen or announced the happy news himself on his socials all he has posted is him and his son. she leads a very sad life and needs help.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t someone say a whole back she pulled a bloke at the boxing and went outside with him?

Reactions: 10
Surrogate?

Could of had her eggs harvested and implanted into a carrier. She did have that op a couple months ago and showed pics of her stomach bandaged?

Reactions: 1
Surrogate?

Could of had her eggs harvested and implanted into a carrier. She did have that op a couple months ago and showed pics of her stomach bandaged?
This is plausible I suppose… if it were anybody but Cassy.
Announces a pregnancy despite drinking and smoking; you could suggest she’s not carrying the baby herself.
That said, she has NOT got a surrogate carrying her baby.
1: TL is not interested in having a baby with Cassy at all, there’s no way on Earth she’d have convinced him to go through any extended process.
2: Surrogates generally go through an an extensive selection process and get-to-know the Intended Parents.
Find it incredibly unlikely anyone selfless and generous enough to bring a baby into the world would meet Cassy and think she’s a deserving mother over couples that are desperate and have waited almost a decade.

Reactions: 8
This is plausible I suppose… if it were anybody but Cassy.
Announces a pregnancy despite drinking and smoking; you could suggest she’s not carrying the baby herself.
That said, she has NOT got a surrogate carrying her baby.
1: TL is not interested in having a baby with Cassy at all, there’s no way on Earth she’d have convinced him to go through any extended process.
2: Surrogates generally go through an an extensive selection process and get-to-know the Intended Parents.
Find it incredibly unlikely anyone selfless and generous enough to bring a baby into the world would meet Cassy and think she’s a deserving mother over couples that are desperate and have waited almost a decade.
The TL bit makes sense, like how’s that come about, but maybe she’s got a friend to be surrogate?

Reactions: 1
The fuss she’s made over being 4 weeks pregnant just proves she probably hasn’t been pregnant since she had Bunny. Why is this pregnancy being splashed everywhere when none of the supposed others weren’t? Because they never happened!

Reactions: 9
The TL bit makes sense, like how’s that come about, but maybe she’s got a friend to be surrogate?
I’m sorry, I struggle to believe she has any friends that would commit to that. She can’t hold down a friendship or relationship for more than 3 weeks?
Also she’s announced calling it baby Beaney? Unlikely he’s going to go deposit his sample somewhere he doesn’t want it growing. IMO The wedding ring is fake or she bought it herself like she done with Bill (the second time) and George.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, I struggle to believe she has any friends that would commit to that. She can’t hold down a friendship or relationship for more than 3 weeks?
Also she’s announced calling it baby Beaney? Unlikely he’s going to go deposit his sample somewhere he doesn’t want it growing. IMO The wedding ring is fake or she bought it herself like she done with Bill (the second time) and George.
To be fair none of this makes any sense no matter how much guessing we do. Has this been the thing she has been hinting at the last few months? Is she actually with TL cause surely he would come out and say it’s not true she’s mentioned him in her last story. So if none of it is true surely won’t take long for it to come out

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.