Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair none of this makes any sense no matter how much guessing we do. Has this been the thing she has been hinting at the last few months? Is she actually with TL cause surely he would come out and say it’s not true she’s mentioned him in her last story. So if none of it is true surely won’t take long for it to come out
Oo what did she say, I missed that one?

She is never going to have a happy ending with any decent man because she is a desperate, immature bleep. I personally am looking forward to watching this tit show play out and the excuses she comes up with when it unravels. I cannot believe how immature she is and just hope the girls aren't collateral damage. Again!

Reactions: 14
There was a video with a man’s voice little while back on the bed and kids eating something. Maybe this was tlb then but still no pics them together or engagement showing all strange

Reactions: 1
Isn't TLB a traveller? Shouldn't think the community would want to be associated with such a bleep.

Reactions: 5
Isn't TLB a traveller? Shouldn't think the community would want to be associated with such a bleep.
Yeh!! His such a bleep himself though he literally shags anything, remember years and years ago that really young girl with long hair im
Sure she used to call her bean isn’t she related to them? He will be back with Jess next year 🤣🤣 these girls I don’t know why they go back to them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
It’s all a secret 😂 wonder why yuck they love sharing can’t cas find a man that’s not been someone else’s

Reactions: 2
Jesus this is the man who supposedly beat her black and blue previously and she has him around her two children and put them through the same shite again she just doesn’t learn any man better then no man!! Social need to get involved to protect those children because obviously their mother is not capable of putting their emotional well being first. Playing I am a good mum look at what I buy them but material things don’t make up for emotional stability and obviously their dad Bill is not stepping up to the plate to allow this to go on with the men she choosing watch it all come tumbling down due to her wrong choices and all about me attitude

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.