Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cash or transfer sounds dodgy. If someone gives her £29,995 in cash she'll have no record of the transaction 😅 Two owners - so she didn't buy it new then 😂

Reactions: 4
Cash or transfer sounds dodgy. If someone gives her £29,995 in cash she'll have no record of the transaction 😅 Two owners - so she didn't buy it new then 😂
Probably got given it from George who got it from an owed debt of jewellery or drugs!

Reactions: 1
If she’s says it’s HPI free then it must be, anyone can pay £25 for a HPI check or ask a car dealer to do it for you. You aren’t allowed to sell a car that still has finance on it, not that being dishonest stops her but she could be proved wrong on this. Unless she doesn’t know you can HPI check a vehicle

Reactions: 2
If she’s says it’s HPI free then it must be, anyone can pay £25 for a HPI check or ask a car dealer to do it for you. You aren’t allowed to sell a car that still has finance on it, not that being dishonest stops her but she could be proved wrong on this. Unless she doesn’t know you can HPI check a vehicle
No I was just saying in reply to the person who said about buying it out right it was definitely financed she’s had it a while and not like it was a new car so probably paid it off now.

You can sell a car with finance as long as it’s paid off with sale proceeds. I did with a car last year - the buyer knew it had finance on and I paid the finance off in front of him . It can be done .
No way she paid it upfront
Also how fast is she going on that road with that little girl in the middle of the car - one emergency stop and she’s straight through the windscreen . Absolute shocker of a mother ! Social services would have a field day

You can sell a car with finance as long as it’s paid off with sale proceeds. I did with a car last year - the buyer knew it had finance on and I paid the finance off in front of him . It can be done .
Also how fast is she going on that road with that little girl in the middle of the car - one emergency stop and she’s straight through the windscreen . Absolute shocker of a mother ! Social services would have a field day
She’s a pig why in danger your kid like that 🙄

Oh yeah you can do it that way I don’t know if its “allowed” however if a buyer wants a car that has finance and is happy to do what you did no one can stop them.
Also she’s saying she’s going on a private road to her mates wtf does that have to do with anything she drives filming letting the kids wear no belts anyway why should she care what people are saying now? Anything could happen, an animal could run out and she could have an accident and the kid be straight out the window

How fast was that pr1ck going on a ‘private road’ that kid is going right through the window if she loses control!!

Sure that range rover is a 17 plate and she's wanting 30 large for a 6 year old motor, she got no chance it ain't even ulez. Remember last time she sold a motor for cash..... She was supposedly robbed half hour later lol.... Remember her kicking them tin money boxes acrossed the room... My children's money been stolen.... The tins need opening with a tin opener bleep features.... Now would a robber go through her drawers to find a can opener and sit there and open them... Then out the bottom of the can in the bin.... Or would there simply pick the cans up and open them at home lol.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cause she’s a dirty minger…. Peep the fourth take out box next to her kid on the left, she’s so transparent

No chance she could go down a private road that fast and the fact it’s “private” doesn’t make your kid in any safer . She’s not even keeping her eyes on the road 😭😭. I’ve never seen a mum not give a tit about her kids as much as she doesn’t . She’s only uploaded it as she thinks she looks good 🤣. Looks like a drag Queen whose tired of living !

Shouldn't the kids have some kind of car seat or booster seat up until the age of 12? Seatbelts are sometimes on round the waist but the body strap gets put behind their back but that drive was clear to see there was nothing holding them back.

Reactions: 3
LOL at her latest post on IG how many peoples boyfriends has slaggy actively chased in fact how many men who are involved with her “friends” has she actively pursued? She is one deluded C*NT

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.