Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh have a day off haha. I just watched the video of him taking the treat and yes it’s not the gentlest but that doesn’t make the dog not friendly lol. People like you are the reason they are trying to ban bullies 🤦🏼‍♀️.
The fact is these dogs need to be trained properly and he’s not. They are destructive machines if allowed to be. Cassy chops and changes what she says about him and doesn’t keep him secure. She or someone else said when they are being chased and cornered they can turn. Disaster waiting to happen is a fair way to describe this situation and the only one who fans the flames is Cassy. If anyone it’s HER that’s helping to get the breed banned cos if he does turn when the dipshit let’s him get out there’ll be no more debating that ban

Reactions: 10
Let's not forget that even if they ARE fully trained, managed by consistent behaviour and reward, loved and cared for they can *still* turn on someone. All animals have some tendancy as it's in their genes. The fact that Cassy doesn't do any of this just escalates the risk of Rocco hurting someone to another level. Her and Rocco have no boundaries or consistency so is a whole lot more vulnerable to lashing out.

Reactions: 6
“Done for the day”, What exactly you ‘done’ Cassy? Filmed yourself driving, took pictures talking about heaters, filmed yourself a bit more. Pic in the Cabin, ahhh to be a multi millionaire businesswoman 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Done for the day”, What exactly you ‘done’ Cassy? Filmed yourself driving, took pictures talking about heaters, filmed yourself a bit more. Pic in the Cabin, ahhh to be a multi millionaire businesswoman 👌🏼
Go easy on her. She also fitted new tyres, brakes and serviced her car!

• Haha
Whyyyyyyy does she bleat on about life is short but risks hers and her kids life driving without a seat belt and while filming? The irony 🙈

Reactions: 5
Whyyyyyyy does she bleat on about life is short but risks hers and her kids life driving without a seat belt and while filming? The irony 🙈
you know what the sad reality of it all is? And I know this is going to sound harsh but if she carries on allowing her kids to sit in the car not strapped they get involved in a serious car accident she will plaster is all over socials looking for sympathy that her children are seriously injured I’m hospital and sad to say dead because of HER! But she won’t admit her wrong doing because shes a selfish stupid prick who thinks she’s above the law and above the rest don’t even know how she ain’t been stopped by now tbh!

Reactions: 4
I’m always suss of people who get work done on their car then immediately sell it, I work in the industry and it’s either someone who is very honest who wants to make sure their car is road worthy for the next person, or there’s something wrong with it. The light sounds suspicious what was it? No doubt she knows a lot of dodgy people who can put the light out, I’ve seen all sorts 😒
---
you know what the sad reality of it all is? And I know this is going to sound harsh but if she carries on allowing her kids to sit in the car not strapped they get involved in a serious car accident she will plaster is all over socials looking for sympathy that her children are seriously injured I’m hospital and sad to say dead because of HER! But she won’t admit her wrong doing because shes a selfish stupid prick who thinks she’s above the law and above the rest don’t even know how she ain’t been stopped by now tbh!
Of course she will, and I dont know either as her car isn’t that inconspicuous or are there loads of range rovers knocking about in Kent? We don’t have many up where I live and everyone that has one is leased anyway 😂

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with this. Would she get banged up if something terrible happened whilst driving as surely her children are under her care and she should be responsible for making sure they are safe in a car? God forbid it does but she will only learn the hard way.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with this. Would she get banged up if something terrible happened whilst driving as surely her children are under her care and she should be responsible for making sure they are safe in a car? God forbid it does but she will only learn the hard way.
I’m sure it’s 12 when a minor in a car becomes responsible for putting their own belt on? So yes she would be responsible even just in a road law sense never mind being their mother also. I do wonder if the kids are allowed to wear no belts at Bills as well as it’s an automatic thing that’s learned after a while you do or don’t. Always taught my daughter we don’t move till the belt is on whether front or back if the car, doesn’t matter how careful I am it’s other drivers! Especially ones that from while driving….

Reactions: 1
For someone who isn’t desperate to get find of her car she’s posted in twice in 24 hours 😂
Also someone tell me what a FULL mot is cause you either have an mot or you don’t 😂 she’s bleeping clueless probably thinks you get an interim and major mot 😂😂
---
Also what’s a brand new service 🤔 I’m honestly howling here. Big girl takes it to the garage on her own but doesn’t have a clue what it’s had or what it means I hope they had her eyes out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.