Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shut up you muggy bleep! You ain’t that mum! Thinking you’re some bad galllllll! Put a seat belt on can hear the seat belt dinging even with that music on! Did you strap your kids in when you done that school run? Terrible mug of a mother!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
When most normal mum's have dug out their winter coats, she rocks up with her tits hanging out. I'm embarrassed for her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shut up you muggy bleep! You ain’t that mum! Thinking you’re some bad galllllll! Put a seat belt on can hear the seat belt dinging even with that music on! Did you strap your kids in when you done that school run? Terrible mug of a mother!
what is that mum? A selfish bleep who has systematically traumatised her kids since as long as they remember? Who throws all their toys and belongings away, who constantly gives their pets away? Who puts their safety and wellbeing behind hers?…. yeah, you are that mum!.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw that she had another blood test today. She probably has her own sperm bank of previous victims. How can she physically grow a child though. State of it. She can't look after herself so how on earth is she going to grow a bubba.
---
If she does have a child she can't just leave it in the corner of the cabin whilst she carries on working. Don't think she can afford not to work

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’ll carry on driving and filming and not bother strapping a baby seat in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her talent is wasted..... Coz she's cooked her children dinner.... Well let's get this right *******...... Microwave mash...... Pre packed broccoli stems and the shittest cut of lamb available in the supermarket.... Lamb breast roll 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

now Ive got knowhere near as much money as what badly packed kebab claims to have..... But I will never ever ever skimp on a joint of meat for my kids.... I want my kids to taste good food and to be educated about food......Not just to eat tit food no duck all about flavour..... Pics mearly for the gram clearly. As the saying goes you can't buy class Cass you can't buy class.

Reactions: 6
I uploaded this the other week before the bleep blocked me. 😭 Listen slaggy Anne, you’ve only lost that much weight because you’re a crackhead prozzie…for your reference, your perfectly apt name is the name of this thread title. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.