Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin is terrible for someone in their 30s , she looks closer to 45-50 . Her granny skin on her body is awful but nothing compares to how bad that liquid nose job is

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she’s trying to make not being tanned a thing to see if people follow on, same with the kids not going to school.
I’ve had skin cancer multiple times off using sun-beds. I stopped using them about 7 years ago but the damage was already done and I’ve had to have surgeries over the last few years; I’m actually waiting for another surgery in the coming weeks. So it’s fair to say (no pun intended) that I resemble a walking scar who has just been removed from the mortuary. 💀

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve had skin cancer multiple times off using sun-beds. I stopped using them about 7 years ago but the damage was already done and I’ve had to have surgeries over the last few years; I’m actually waiting for another surgery in the coming weeks. So it’s fair to say (no pun intended) that I resemble a walking scar who has just been removed from the mortuary. 💀
Omg that’s awful 😢 sorry you’ve had to endure all of that

Omg that’s awful 😢 sorry you’ve had to endure all of that
Thank you for your kind words. 😘 However, I have nobody to blame except for myself! It was a harsh lesson learnt and something that I will always have to deal with in some way or another.

I said to Cassy, the endless videos of her driving and not wearing a seatbelt whilst singing and eye bleeping the camera, one day she may end up in an accident which could result in destroying a family / families. The bleep blocked me… the truth hurts hey Cassy! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you for your kind words. 😘 However, I have nobody to blame except for myself! It was a harsh lesson learnt and something that I will always have to deal with in some way or another.

I said to Cassy, the endless videos of her driving and not wearing a seatbelt whilst singing and eye bleeping the camera, one day she may end up in an accident which could result in destroying a family / families. The bleep blocked me… the truth hurts hey Cassy! 😡
She has already done that smashed all her best mates teeth out with her horrific drug driving smashed the other mates face up!! She’s not learnt from it she’s a disgrace ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What on earth. She’s clearly scared of him and has no control whatsoever. So follows with a clip of him giving her paw, notice he was t quick off the mark and “paw” is literally basics. She’s a tw@t

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He has 0 respect for her the way he took the food from her he snatched like he’s never eaten. Was nothing gentle about that

If that dog is the unpredictable guard dog like she claims why is it loose around strangers all day everyday anyway? And secondly if the dog was dangerous the amount it escapes and the distance it travels someone would have been bit by now. She is trying to look cool and hard all she’s doing by lying about it is sealing it’s fate
If the dog was trained it wouldn’t run, my friend runs a dog security business and their dogs won’t leave the home they r protecting, they also toilet eat and drink on command, that dog is not trained at all
---

She’s always looking at the camera to make sure she doesn’t move away from the filter, u can see at the end of her hospital video she moves the camera to turn it off and u can see her real face and the glitching she’s pathetic

Last edited:
Who wouldn’t be, he’s a disaster waiting to happen 🫣
I don’t think that is very fair… you can see the dog isn’t vicious! If it was there would have been an incident by now. It is jumping up like any dog would do in excitement if their family was messing around in the kitchen. Her dog is beautiful and it’s a shame that he has an owner like cassy… she makes out the dog isn’t friendly to scare people off because she lives her life in fear of GB and everyone else she’s done wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think that is very fair… you can see the dog isn’t vicious! If it was there would have been an incident by now. It is jumping up like any dog would do in excitement if their family was messing around in the kitchen. Her dog is beautiful and it’s a shame that he has an owner like cassy… she makes out the dog isn’t friendly to scare people off because she lives her life in fear of GB and everyone else she’s done wrong!
I'm sorry but that's not how a "friendly dog" would eat a treat. She's obviously trying to show how she's "training" him but giving a paw is billy basics training. There is a training school not far from where she is, it's a residential and people like Rio Ferdinand have had their dogs trained there. She needs to send him there, ITS DDR guard dogs Cassy just in case you come on here. They will train the dog properly but she'd need to leave him there for a couple of weeks.

I'm sorry but that's not how a "friendly dog" would eat a treat. She's obviously trying to show how she's "training" him but giving a paw is billy basics training. There is a training school not far from where she is, it's a residential and people like Rio Ferdinand have had their dogs trained there. She needs to send him there, ITS DDR guard dogs Cassy just in case you come on here. They will train the dog properly but she'd need to leave him there for a couple of weeks.
Oh have a day off haha. I just watched the video of him taking the treat and yes it’s not the gentlest but that doesn’t make the dog not friendly lol. People like you are the reason they are trying to ban bullies 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 3
Oh have a day off haha. I just watched the video of him taking the treat and yes it’s not the gentlest but that doesn’t make the dog not friendly lol. People like you are the reason they are trying to ban bullies 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Not at all. I have 2 family members who have XL bullies and their dogs are properly trained.

You Cassy, you needed a man (or maybe a woman ) to do
That for you. All you did was drive to the garage which let's face it, 99.9% of people do when they need to get their car serviced.
Exactly, there is no way she did that herself

Reactions: 1
Then kids will be petting the window screen if they don’t wear a seatbelt she’s an absolute moron she needs reporting horrible woman but her kids in the danger!! What happens if she has a baby bet that will be on her lap
Scum bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.