Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she sanitises that chair down before clients thought she said no kids in the cabin and her daughters there in her coat and sitting on the chair with her feet on it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Where's this so called big TV program she was meant to be a part off 👀
I saw this on the rainham Facebook group ages ago, I think this is what she did, we all know she pretends cos she believes in fake it till u make it crap, also I don’t think she having IVF I think she’s had the gastric sleeve or whatever removed and she’s gonna pretend she’s an ED survivor now lol
IMG_4530.jpeg

Tv shows quite often get made and shelved. I was in the audience of a game show once hosted by Mark Wright and Mel Sykes and the winner got 50 grand. It never saw the light of day. The amount of money they must have spent on production, paying the hosts and all the prize money on the episodes they did film was crazy to just shelve it. Hopefully her show will be shelved too although I’d love to see it for the shits and gigs

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it funny tho if that were the case that she’s shouted about it on social media and now looks a fool if it doesn’t come to light? All this 💩 about a private life yet she still can’t wait to tell people stuff

Her kids in and out the cabin bull💩 I cannot keep up. One minute it's no kids at all in the cabin then she's posting clients babies and stuff and her own kids in there I think most of the time she's on so much snow she cannot remember what she's saying... I hope her show does come out just so everyone can see the real unfiltered cassy

• Haha
Omg that video she just posted, she definitely start her day with a line, she’s bleeping on one today

Reactions: 2
What’s the significance with the red bull, snickers and scratch cards? Is that what we all should push to achieve happiness on a Sunday?

• Haha
She’s so wealthy that she’s driving round in a motor with over 70k on the clock and 40 miles of fuel. She’s a crackpot. Don’t even get me started on the stories with her jaw swinging whilst eye bleeping herself

What the actual duck was that? To be like that and have a kid in the house is just really disturbing. She's all over the place with her sudden movements and erratic behaviour. Yes Cassy that is the "real you". 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.