Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she post about a private life then post snippets, like I get she’s trying to tease about her life but why not post anything? She’s delulu that people are wanting to know everything about her and hang on every word, no we are just waiting for your cocky arse to crash and burn 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could be triggering so many people showing her scars like that. She had to get them in for attention

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah and where is this tv show she’s supposedly in? I need a good laugh and to welcome some new people here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's bloody infuriated me with that dog and gate tit!!! You want a big beast of a dog like that then you take bleeping responsibility for him! Hes your dog. I cant see her having him much longer shes got too many enemies that are gonna report her and screenshots of her saying hes a guard dog. Hes an accident waiting to happen that dog. He will get out again and I'll tell you this right now if I see that dog smooching down my road off leash bear my kids I'd fucmi g call it know asap. They're loaded weapons when they're scared

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What an absolute prick of a bastard! Blaming HER CLIENTS for HER GATE not being closed properly and HER DOG escaping. Cassie is responsible for all three. 🤦🏼‍♀️ bleeping stupid slaggy druggy bleep of a bleep! 🤬

IMG_5072.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does the dog even look wet though?!? If my dog had gone into a bit of water and I couldn't reach him would you not jump in yourself to save it? There was a comment last night. Wish I'd screenshot it saying it's her responsibility, not her clients but she has deleted it. Truth hurts doesn't it Cass.

• Heart
If that dog is the unpredictable guard dog like she claims why is it loose around strangers all day everyday anyway? And secondly if the dog was dangerous the amount it escapes and the distance it travels someone would have been bit by now. She is trying to look cool and hard all she’s doing by lying about it is sealing it’s fate

You’d think she would never mention the dog again if she was that concerned, not advertise it’s around and dangerous

Reactions: 3
She mentions the dog in the way she does so it gets removed from her. She never keeps her dogs long and knows rehoming this one will be near on impossible. Plus having the dog taken is attention she can milk from the idiots that can’t see through her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She mentions the dog in the way she does so it gets removed from her. She never keeps her dogs long and knows rehoming this one will be near on impossible. Plus having the dog taken is attention she can milk from the idiots that can’t see through her.
Exactly this

Reactions: 1
Does the dog even look wet though?!? If my dog had gone into a bit of water and I couldn't reach him would you not jump in yourself to save it? There was a comment last night. Wish I'd screenshot it saying it's her responsibility, not her clients but she has deleted it. Truth hurts doesn't it Cass.
I have the screenshot 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.