Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she taking that kid out in November dressed in a thin top and hot pants she is a pig ain’t even got a coat on.

Reactions: 5
Why the duck is she taking that kid out in November dressed in a thin top and hot pants she is a pig ain’t even got a coat on.
was thinking the same! Only the other week she was reminding us all how we need to put our kids in coats 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don't want to sound disgusting but the pic of Bug in the hot pants at home cleaning - doesn't look like she's wearing any underwear as a little too much on show 😔

Reactions: 2
I assumed it was her brother lol must have got days mixed up. Also, don’t worry we are waiting patiently…..🤣

IMG_4698.png
IMG_4701.png

---
Love the way she slips in little snarks about schools when she doesn’t bother taking the girls in. She’s despicable 🤢

Last edited:
Makes you wonder what she's trying to hide but an attendance rate of less than 90% triggers investigation into safeguarding so...

Reactions: 1
So someone left the gate open and the dog escaped again. She really needs to be careful! Why isn't she shutting the gate behind people

Reactions: 2
So the dogs banned. What does that mean? Surely she can’t keep him? Not speaking about anyone else’s dogs but hers isn’t controlled properly and isn’t trained. Running off like that why TF doesn’t he come to her? She shouldn’t have him it’s bloody concerning. Also why doesn’t she let people out of the front door of the house if the dickheads who let her botch their faces can’t learn to shut a gate? Hope the neighbours grass her up. There’s no way she’d be allowed to keep him if investigated
IMG_4723.jpeg

---
And why is someone photographing her having hold of him after getting him out of the water? It’s bizarre! I’m sure she must have flung her phone at the person with her and said “quick take some pictures” like WHY?

Reactions: 9
Also with so much money why don't she put better locks on the gate she's a fuckin idiot she has NO control of that dog. And buy a spring gate closer.

Reactions: 10
Or why is she not seeing people out to make sure the gates are shut properly herself? Or put the dog somewhere secure so what clients do doesn’t matter? Her dog, her responsibility not her clients.

Reactions: 15
I reckon it was set up for the attention. You wouldn't have a phone with you like that during a moment of panic. Dogs can naturally swim so it's her recall that's dodgy. She needs to apply for a licence to keep it and she's already said he's unpredictable so not the sharpest tool in the box is she

Reactions: 8
Remember she is back to back with 3 day a week appointments half hour slots, she possibly can’t manage a gate whilst being so busy! She is a bleeping knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The gate being locked and the dog being kept under control is her responsibility and nobody else’s. I’m surprised people still go to her knowing the dog is around, she makes it clear it isn’t a pussycat. I absolutely hate the thought of any animal being destroyed but then I’ve seen some of the videos of kids being attacked and I have to agree they should be banned/kept under strict guidelines. My son and I walk through the local
Park to and from school everyday and I’m always feeling nervous and on my guard

Reactions: 8
She absolutely should not be allowed to keep this dog. It has ZERO recall. From her house, the pond on the golf course is I'd say approximately 400m away as the crow flies. No idea which way the dog went to the pond but this is the minimum it would have run. Also it was tipping it down with rain until around 2:30pm in Medway so why wasn't the dog indoors?? Sometimes I actually think she makes these stories up for likes etc. YOUR DOG, YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Stop blaming your clients for leaving the gate open.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.