Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of vile lips and eyebrows photos today! bleeping before/after - stupid people should just stick with the before. Suppose it’s got to pay for its fake turkey teeth!

Reactions: 1
I heard on the grape vine that she had a gastric sleeve hence the weight loss
Yes she did that’s old news lol, you have to have it removed after 10 years or u get underweight, Cassy taking drugs as well means that’s y she so haggard

Her latest video - does she not own a mop?!? And the amount of tit in her garden 🤢. One of her relatives called her a satsuma in that orange outfit 😂😂

I’m late to the party guys but did she have gastric sleeve done at beginning of jp or after? Stopped watching her 2 year ago bores life out of me having snoop on here lol

What the hell has she done?! 😳
That’s horrific
---
I’m late to the party guys but did she have gastric sleeve done at beginning of jp or after? Stopped watching her 2 year ago bores life out of me having snoop on here lol
She had the gastric and told people she lost the weight from doin JP, she admitted publicly that she didn’t even use JP products the whole time she was selling it 😂 she’s a liar and a fake

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That’s horrific
---

She had the gastric and told people she lost the weight from doin JP, she admitted publicly that she didn’t even use JP products the whole time she was selling it 😂 she’s a liar and a fake
By any chance is that on video she admitted or screenshots?how gullible was most us 😆 I was 1 of her victims of jp scam lucky I got out after 4 months then re done few months after and maced payments so I don’t feel to bad 😃! Well I can u tell u now she is gone like walking dead not shape or make to her!

September I think
---
she brought her self a blue tick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Also using smith again wtf 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
By any chance is that on video she admitted or screenshots?how gullible was most us 😆 I was 1 of her victims of jp scam lucky I got out after 4 months then re done few months after and maced payments so I don’t feel to bad 😃! Well I can u tell u now she is gone like walking dead not shape or make to her!
U have to go back through the old threads on here, it was on Facebook, and I knew her before she married bill when she was fat living up star lane site, she is clever the way she started selling JP and kept quiet about the gastric surgery now she thinks she can lose more weight and tell people on TikTok that it was JP because it’s new people who don’t know the truth

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.