Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems more intent on ruffling feathers than staying alive 😂.
Her house is still on the market. Even with a £75k discount nobody wants it. She has got a bit boring hasn't she!

Reactions: 5
All that creme Fraiche and German sausage has taken its toll on the trunchbull. She's scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cass looks well rough in her cookery TikTok. Like she hasn't wiped away mascara from round her eyes and her face looks puffy. Probably had the munchies from all the powder

Reactions: 2
IMG_5287.jpeg

Her lips look horrific she even says it always happens 🥴 cassys tit work again, one side is massive the other side ain’t it’s all migrated

• Wow
View attachment 2198855
Her lips look horrific she even says it always happens 🥴 cassys tit work again, one side is massive the other side ain’t it’s all migrated
Rough insane the name on this one she needs a classy makeover. Even the teeth need to be made smaller. Her hairs too dark she looks so harsh

Reactions: 1
I am not defending Cassy but her lips was already migrated.
Didn’t Cassy dissolve the old filler first? No way u can say it ain’t Casey’s fault they look so horrendous lol

Reactions: 1
I am not defending Cassy but her lips was already migrated.
Why would you touch them then 🥴 just makes her even more tit for not saying I ain’t touching them … she says she had them dissolved then filler put back in al I know is they look tit 🥴

Why would you touch them then 🥴 just makes her even more tit for not saying I ain’t touching them … she says she had them dissolved then filler put back in al I know is they look tit 🥴
No idea! I was just making a comment about her migration 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.