Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh seems as though cassy has found some more randoms to go with. She is a bleep botching people. Isn’t cuz Suzy a bloke dressed up as a duck! Terrible work, as is all of it.same old photos, averaging 40 likes on Instagram and with all those fake followers,The fact she probably paid for fake followers. laughable! Hope that page gets hacked! 😂😂😂 you are a Fraud abit like your whole life. House is over priced, no garden, not garage, no drive, certainly big cross if I was looking.. i hope the government licence all this shiit. And stop randoms who aren’t professionals sticking needles and cheap filler into people.

Reactions: 4
I think she's seeing someone from ascot she's liked loads of his pictures and he's following her as well the next victim pending

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but she doesn’t have a tattle page, but what the duck are up with these eyebrows?
D07C8351-2D73-4D4E-A32C-D0F165720A2C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I heard on the grape vine that she had a gastric sleeve hence the weight loss

I heard on the grape vine that she had a gastric sleeve hence the weight loss
I don’t think has recently years ago it was a rumour when she was doing juice plus she’s so thin now because of gear and starving and vomiting …

Reactions: 3
I don’t think has recently years ago it was a rumour when she was doing juice plus she’s so thin now because of gear and starving and vomiting …
Too me she had very soon after the birth of her first child

I’m sure it’s been said she had it done after her first child and gave juice plus the credit for the wieght loss. But she got big again for a while so I wonder if she has had it redone.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.