Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violet5

How come she can take big and bunny out for the day in school time? It fucks me right off, she ain’t even a bikey yet she won’t be fined cause she lies and says she is!!! Maybe we should all start claiming we are so we can take our kids outta school during term time
Do you know it’s racist to call us that also once are kids are registered into school we can’t just take them out either not sticking up for cassy here at all but stop the racsim

Reactions: 21

Curly

VIP Member
I don’t think there is any issue at all with parents going on holiday childless IF the child is well
Cared for back home, has other opportunities with you to make memories, go holidays etc. I really believe that parents away alone can be positive and contribute to healthy parents. My parents would go away without me when I was young but I was left with my gran or aunt and I would have the best weekend/week ever. I’d be spoiled, taken places, special dinners. I was never ever sad they went because I knew that they would be taking me somewhere in the near future too. However we all know that these children have not had these experiences with their mother, we know that when she has them in her care they are in a constant state of fight or flight. There is no big fun days out, kids holidays to the tacky nightly entertainment or the tacky hotel splash park. And that’s the reason I would say she’s selfish, not just the simple fact she has went on holiday.

Reactions: 17

Clairebear17

I am just back from a fostering support group. One of the ladies was telling me about a house she went to see today and how it wasn't suitable because the garden is tiny as the owner had built a summer house to run a beauty salon in....
---
Apparently the house doesn't look lived in, the estate agent said the owner had already half moved out and our little mate told my colleague that she wants to move as the house holds bad memories of her ex boyfriend and she wants a fresh start away from him. Said she is going to buy land and put a trailer on it because that is what her girls want.
---
The downstairs loo does have a see through door that she has put plastic over but still not private
---
Nugget was there and the guard dog. She said she used to breed dogs but had to stop because of hygiene in the beauty cabin so gave the dogs to her brothers but still breeds them.
Claims trunchball used to foster.
---
No sign of kids there at all. Their bedroom has a double bed piled with big teddies and nothing else.
---
No sign of a man. Deffo said she is moving to get away from an ex and that is why she has a guard dog and security cameras. Said her ex husband is a good man
---
Kitchen is a state where she has painted the tiles and what looks like stab marks in the wall. Think she said that was the kitchen.
Front and back gardens are a state

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Lgrace90

Unpopular opinion, watching her life unfold the way it’s heading is so uncomfortable to watch. I cannot understand why her family haven’t intervened yet. She is a walking skeleton she is looking so unwell

Reactions: 15

AngelBabes

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION

#35 Cassy ain’t classy, she thinks she’s a hottie but we know she’s a porta potty!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Mateymate28

Seriously cannot believe she has another dog!!! Shes the most irresponsible dog owner I've ever come across..

That dogs a fucking beast I would not be comfortable having that around my kids if that dog snaps her girls are ripped to shreds..... and see she's back doiung the fake traveller accent 🙄 😒 she's such a weirdo wannabe. How can you act like a traveller when your dad weren't even a proper one and you never knew him he abandoned her and moodied he died to escape the cranky chicken wanker and her kids. She's like that les dawsons daughter didn't even know her old man. Cassy needs to put weight on and leave off cos she looks like my towns local heroin addicts sat on the bench

Reactions: 14

BackForTheTea

No thanks. You can keep your opportunities, confidence and finance. I'm too busy being a proper mum, creating relationships which will build my child up forever, nurturing them, teaching them right from wrong and loving them unconditionally. I don't go away to be shat on then buy them a steak as a guilt payment. She's so self absorbed she's unreal, and no I'm definitely not jealous
Screenshot_20230703-192712.png

---
I don't even hate her, I just follow for the entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Omglol

VIP Member
Where will she practise her brow botching now? That shed was her sole income. Fuck moving into that place would need fumigating and a priest to clear it of all her filthy wrong doings

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
Cassy cunty not classy is back home already. She was in Dubai for about 15 minutes, what was the point in that trip?

View attachment 2102800
She was prob paid by a rich Arab man to be shit and pissed on used and abused for a night and then sent on her merry way 🤮 no videos of her training like usual in the uk she would of posted … so she’s talking rubbish she didn’t go for training she went to be pooed on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12