Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come she can take big and bunny out for the day in school time? It fucks me right off, she ain’t even a bikey yet she won’t be fined cause she lies and says she is!!! Maybe we should all start claiming we are so we can take our kids outta school during term time

Reactions: 1
How come she can take big and bunny out for the day in school time? It fucks me right off, she ain’t even a bikey yet she won’t be fined cause she lies and says she is!!! Maybe we should all start claiming we are so we can take our kids outta school during term time
Do you know it’s racist to call us that also once are kids are registered into school we can’t just take them out either not sticking up for cassy here at all but stop the racsim

Reactions: 21
I work in a school and travellers can take children to horse fairs or travelling. They do get a certain code but only for a absence related to there culture. Also don’t be racist calling traveller slur words is not on.
---
Anyone can take there kids out. They are your kids it just won’t be authorised.

Reactions: 5
When I take my kids out I say they are poorly I also took them out when they was younger in primary school for 3 weeks to the Caribbean, best thing I ever done they learnt so much about different culture they are teenagers now and they always mention that holiday, I didn’t get fined they threatened to and said it was unauthorised but I never paid a fine😁, not just traveler's that do it 😂

Reactions: 6
When I take my kids out I say they are poorly I also took them out when they was younger in primary school for 3 weeks to the Caribbean, best thing I ever done they learnt so much about different culture they are teenagers now and they always mention that holiday, I didn’t get fined they threatened to and said it was unauthorised but I never paid a fine😁, not just traveler's that do it 😂
Exactly if a parent wants to they can. If I didn’t work term time I’d be doing the same thing.

Reactions: 3
All i can say is she is 100 percent on speed. She is constantly up and down. The downers will only get worse. Also exhausted because it keeps you awake all night.

Reactions: 4
Noooo the girl who wanted big brows for holiday surly there a joke no way look like she let one her children’s loose with a sharpie pen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are terrible not even straight, poor women! What is she doing to people, darker for holiday, she took that literally. Hope they mirror that poor girls passport pic, otherwise she is going no where!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They are terrible not even straight, poor women! What is she doing to people, darker for holiday, she took that literally. Hope they mirror that poor girls passport pic, otherwise she is going no where!
Omg they don’t even match, why hasn’t anyone sued her yet? I’d love to see her contracts that she makes her victims sign

Reactions: 3
Noooo the girl who wanted big brows for holiday surly there a joke no way look like she let one her children’s loose with a sharpie pen 🤣
I come on hear to post this 😂😂😂 they are terrible, they are so so so bad … all she’s going to look on holiday is a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her name by the pool is going to be eyebrows
What the actual f why would any one want that look

What is wrong with her tits they are disgusting and lumpy she looks so rough even with all this work

Reactions: 1
It will be the garden, it’s not a disgusting house, a family could move in and improve as they go along it will deffo be that garden putting the house price lower plus the market is shocking for selling at the moment
Yeh it’s def the garden and lack of parking/garage you can get a much bigger plot for less or the same money in that area… little things will put buyers of the most stupid things like them filth door knobs on the kitchen and tacky flooring she put down in bathroom then she’s got that bit sectioned of in the living room where she had them other double doors where she shuved puppies but now it’s full of kids tit!! I see when she was cleaning the garden that bit full of tit, and that’s garden is just tiny especially with that stupid shed in it

Reactions: 2
So over 15% drop in the space of 3 months. That must be really embarrassing for her and her estate agents. I wonder how low she'll go! I wouldn't want to live there! She's probably reliant on someone new to the area buying it. What a greedy guts 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.