Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, wasn’t sure if we are allowed thread titles yet for her so didn’t chance it

---

Previous thread

Reactions: 1
Thank you so much. I think we only dropped the title out of respect as it was around the time when she was having a right old mental wobble. Not saying things are much better now but, hey ho!

Reactions: 2
Thank you so much. I think we only dropped the title out of respect as it was around the time when she was having a right old mental wobble. Not saying things are much better now but, hey ho!
Ah ok. I had a little look for a suggestion but couldn’t see one. Maybe we can start suggesting again on this thread 😋

Going back to the picture of her back door that looks crowbarred out, she prob done that herself!! She loves a drama that girl also ain’t seen that fake slip on cast for a while?? That’s surely due a reappearance

Reactions: 4
Going back to the picture of her back door that looks crowbarred out, she prob done that herself!! She loves a drama that girl also ain’t seen that fake slip on cast for a while?? That’s surely due a reappearance
She’s lent it to Sallie Axl …

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see Chicken/Dog wanker post on a page about a dog border having a 4 week old puppy and the mum? No decent breeder would up sticks and leave them with someone else. That poor puppy could get Parvo or anything 😢
Angel is going skiing in Austria with her son's girlfriends mum.

---

Thought she had a heart condition and couldn't do any exercise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Na sorry some town has lost its crack head 🙈 she will be in boots choring the perfume to sell soon getting her methadone down her local chemist!!! She looks like the 50 year old smack heads on the towns Park bench. Actually such a shame because she was a really attractive girl when she first did juice plus - all that work has aged her 20 years she looks awful

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Na sorry some town has lost its crack head 🙈 she will be in boots choring the perfume to sell soon getting her methadone down her local chemist!!! She looks like the 50 year old smack heads on the towns Park bench. Actually such a shame because she was a really attractive girl when she first did juice plus - all that work has aged her 20 years she looks awful
She does know the definition of homeless means you have no home 🤦🏻‍♀️ I guess she will find out sooner or later when her business goes tits up and she can’t afford her house no more lol

---

Shut up you wrinkly old hag! 🤮🤮
Who puts a see through door on the bog, I don’t know about you but I like to take my shits alone without an audience lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.