Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U have to go back through the old threads on here, it was on Facebook, and I knew her before she married bill when she was fat living up star lane site, she is clever the way she started selling JP and kept quiet about the gastric surgery now she thinks she can lose more weight and tell people on TikTok that it was JP because it’s new people who don’t know the truth
Do you have any proof she had it done ?

I can guarantee the reason why she's going by Smith again on insta is because when you request the blue tick you have to send proof that you are who you say you are and that you are of interest to the public so she's sending them proof of when she was actually doing alright for her self which was when she was married! Funny that she broke up with bill cos she thought she was better now she's having to pretend to still be a smith to get recognition lol

Reactions: 3
Yes she did that’s old news lol, you have to have it removed after 10 years or u get underweight, Cassy taking drugs as well means that’s y she so haggard
Gastric sleeve is non reversible

Reactions: 2
I can guarantee the reason why she's going by Smith again on insta is because when you request the blue tick you have to send proof that you are who you say you are and that you are of interest to the public so she's sending them proof of when she was actually doing alright for her self which was when she was married! Funny that she broke up with bill cos she thought she was better now she's having to pretend to still be a smith to get recognition lol

Are they actually divorced? May be she only has legal paperwork in the name of Smith?

Reactions: 1
I do wonder that, I pretty sure there divorced but I reckons she as keeped the surname so when he has paid for her blue tick she as to send over ID and I’m guessing on her ID it’s is smith
---
She *

Cuzzin Suzy doesn't mind having pics with her fans but she looks rough all the time she saying 🤣🤣🤣
Even if the roots are done the lashes are done you look rough I'm sorry your over top rough insnae the name stand out like a sore thumb in cheap market 😂😂😂😂

That’s what I thought tyre definitly slashed, also what happen to her mate Maggie’s Tina did they have a fall out and shoes up the bed 🤮

Reactions: 1
I remember when she put that photo up with the blood all over the bed and a pair of scissors, with her KIDS standing right there. She's mentally deranged.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Do you have any proof she had it done ?
Obviously I don’t have access to her medical records but it’s 💯 true if u think she was fat all her life and suddenly lost weight during pregnancy it as crazy as her haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.