Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so hard to look at rough isnae the name my partner said you'd need to put a bag over her head lol 😂
Yer she does definitely have a unique look she reminds me of a dinosaur
Im not over struck on Suzi personally i know a few people said they like her on here and each to their own. But To me she’s hugely immature for a woman of her age she’s 30 or early 30s? I’d say she’s like an 18 year old in the mind but saying that I know 18 year olds who act more mature, and for all the young girls watching her she makes them believe to have a great life you drink red bulls all day smoke vapes and go on sunbeds daily get fillers and Botox all the time and all your meant to do is clean all day every day and if you don’t your a bad person its like girls this is not someone to ever aspire to be like there honestly is more to life than that sort of life!
---
She reminds me of the mum of the programme dinosaurs it’s really old from the early 90s! Her but with loads of work done

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yer she does definitely have a unique look she reminds me of a dinosaur
Im not over struck on Suzi personally i know a few people said they like her on here and each to their own. But To me she’s hugely immature for a woman of her age she’s 30 or early 30s? I’d say she’s like an 18 year old in the mind but saying that I know 18 year olds who act more mature, and for all the young girls watching her she makes them believe to have a great life you drink red bulls all day smoke vapes and go on sunbeds daily get fillers and Botox all the time and all your meant to do is clean all day every day and if you don’t your a bad person its like girls this is not someone to ever aspire to be like there honestly is more to life than that sort of life!
---
She reminds me of the mum of the programme dinosaurs it’s really old from the early 90s! Her but with loads of work done
my 3 sons are all teenagers
And they say she's a disgrace to the community she has a lot in common with cassy it's likes other men's attention too !
it's the way she's says im a gypsy 🥴🥴🥴
There's travellers and travellers she's one of the rough ones !! Nothing classy about her old slagging no class whatsoever!! Tacky hair and tacky nails the teeth are like sweetie teeth out lucky bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry but if she thinks that's how proper travellers dress she's wrong

Reactions: 2
How is a bacon roll eating like a man? Ain't that a normal breakfast?
If my girl wanted that I'd make it its nor like a full fry up

• Haha
Really Cassy? bleeping really? 🙄 Try using Google you stupid attention seeking bleep.

4B6779BB-AD59-4552-A7F7-CAF7574CE495.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Really Cassy? bleeping really? 🙄 Try using Google you stupid attention seeking bleep.

View attachment 2164901
It’s photo shopped tho! She is tiny but she edits photos for attention look at her pics in Dubai, she looked curvier, she’s an attention seeking bleep
---
if she stopped taking sniff and wiz she would still have her fake body. And wouldn’t need to ask the public for websites that sell smaller than a 4 the dinlo.
Also she can just buy her clothes from china where a size 4-6 is a medium

Being skinny is everything to her. Her whole life’s happiness depends on it.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2164901
If you need to get smaller than size 4…use your stupid brain 🧠 you would need to go to the children’s section 🤦‍♀️ age 9-10 you look like you need to buy not like you would have a problem with them being too short with the fact your as tall as a 10 year old!, look absolutely jank 🤮
---
my 3 sons are all teenagers
And they say she's a disgrace to the community she has a lot in common with cassy it's likes other men's attention too !
it's the way she's says im a gypsy 🥴🥴🥴
There's travellers and travellers she's one of the rough ones !! Nothing classy about her old slagging no class whatsoever!! Tacky hair and tacky nails the teeth are like sweetie teeth out lucky bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry but if she thinks that's how proper travellers dress she's wrong
Glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t like her!
It’s like really are you a gypsy you only tell everyone a million times a day that you are!! 🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is proper backward. Cooks a bleeping bacon sandwich and thinks she is a mother and wife!

Reactions: 9
Bunny doesn't look at all well in that photo with a blanket, yet Cassy spends all day with clients. She hasn't got a clue about priorities

What a absolute loony😳
Someone tell her it’s normal to have ur child everyday and night and a child demanding breakfast means they r hungry u absolute head Cassy! That’s not acting like a man, that’s a child wanting to be mothered, the child’s body language seems like she don’t wanna be near u!!!

Reactions: 8
Someone tell her it’s normal to have ur child everyday and night and a child demanding breakfast means they r hungry u absolute head Cassy! That’s not acting like a man, that’s a child wanting to be mothered, the child’s body language seems like she don’t wanna be near u!!!
exactly! ‘Might as well be back in the womb’ why? Because she’s sitting in the car next to you? My 5 year clings to my leg 24/7 and I knock him flying all the time because he’s up my arse constantly wanting non stop cuddles. He would get back in my womb given half a chance. I bet there’s times Delilah and Bunny cannot wait to get to their Dads for a break and some safety

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.