Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw one of her comments saying the wait in hospital was long so obviously not that urgent. I would have cleaned that and stuck a steristrip on it or minor injuries at most. Would be mortified to call an ambulance.
Ridiculous waste of resources from someone who probably ain’t ever paid much into the system
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 4
Saw one of her comments saying the wait in hospital was long so obviously not that urgent. I would have cleaned that and stuck a steristrip on it or minor injuries at most. Would be mortified to call an ambulance.
Yep and she was moaning that her sons got there b4 the ambulance so why couldn’t they have taken her hospital?? Absolute divvys the lot of them

Reactions: 4
Can someone like my comment so I can come back? It’s been ages since I’ve had a good nosy and noticed her fb says married so I need to catch up lol

Reactions: 10
Why would you leave being pmd to be back at the bottom unless jp made her leave

See she's put a pic of bunny on there saying "my girl loves her grub" yeah she bloody does - you feed her tit junk food, sweets, fat coke and takeaways; she is big already for her age and her teeth are rotten -nothing to brag about you cretin!

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell... you can tell he ain't around... she's took her kids out twice in a week..... now what about a nice little holiday park break for the girls cass you know with no one else around showing you how to be a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep and she was moaning that her sons got there b4 the ambulance so why couldn’t they have taken her hospital?? Absolute divvys the lot of them
What a waste it costs £400 for ambulance - should only be used in severe cases. Someone who had coronary prob had to wait,,,, selfish me me me people

See she's put a pic of bunny on there saying "my girl loves her grub" yeah she bloody does - you feed her tit junk food, sweets, fat coke and takeaways; she is big already for her age and her teeth are rotten -nothing to brag about you cretin!
You can see 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I was going to say angels injuries did warrant an ambulance (the wrist one imo) if she didn’t have transport but her sons drove to the hospital before her? Wtf? She’s an absolute attention seeking twit whyyyyy wouldn’t she ask them to drive her what an absolute wanker. She’s not right in the head I swear. Too full of dog hair and hot air. Wonder why Cassy is such an idiot

I’d be interested to know what’s wrong with the youngest ear since she is so convinced there’s something stuck? She’s complaining they always prescribe. antibiotics but they actually don’t like to. Always got to slag everyone off “mother knows best”. Piss off. Anyone normal would just take their kid to hospital without a big performance

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is just G got to go on his tippy toes so he's not the same size as her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her last pic on instagram killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Her over the age 'child' as just Been took to the hospital by his mummy lol.... bleeping div you can't just walk into ENT When you feel like it they got a waiting list..... truth of the story is..... disco dancing youngest as been abroad got tit in his ear and probably perforated his ear drum with the flying etc! If your inner ear swells it feels like there's something stuck..... if at worst it's the cotton wool he's chucked in it to drown out that German banche with her bleeping German spicy sausage and her creme framache....... or my bets is that super spunk dog as got funked off with the mad German wanking it off and decided to duck the disco dancers ear hole.....

SHE'S ALSO PPROBABLY UP THAT HOSPITAL WITH ITS SAGGY bleeping TITS DILDO IN HER BAG, LOVE BALLS UP ITS MINGE... MAKING A BEE LINE FOR SOME POOR bleeping DOCTOR SHE NOTICED AFTER GRAZING HER bleeping LEG THAT REQUIRED 999 AN AIR AMBULANCE, A ROAD AMBULANCE, THE FIRE BRIGADE, THE CHIEF INSPECTOR FROM MAIDSTONE NICK FOR ASSISTANCE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why dos the mother let the dog lick her mouth and tongue 🤢

Shes def not with g or he is away she's spending more and more time with "friends"
They'll be sacked off soon

Did he get caught drug running maybe through customs? As seems to be straight from holiday he aint been seen

Why dos the mother let the dog lick her mouth and tongue 🤢

Shes def not with g or he is away she's spending more and more time with "friends"
They'll be sacked off soon

Did he get caught drug running maybe through customs? As seems to be straight from holiday he aint been seen
I recon not as cassy would be banged up too

Can see where the Cassy gets her cunty behaviour. The lady literally said her friend nearly died from not wearing protective gear on a motorcycle and this dick doesn’t wanna hear it! This absolute Thicko family do everything for show, he won’t wear his protective gear and he will have an accident and she will come running to Facebook to tell us all about it cause that’s the cycle that always happens. You can still make memories by being safe and stop wasting hospital time, why didn’t she call 111 and see medoc
82F381C3-A176-4BA5-AEC9-35AA873C5FC5.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Can see where the Cassy gets her cunty behaviour. The lady literally said her friend nearly died from not wearing protective gear on a motorcycle and this dick doesn’t wanna hear it! This absolute Thicko family do everything for show, he won’t wear his protective gear and he will have an accident and she will come running to Facebook to tell us all about it cause that’s the cycle that always happens. You can still make memories by being safe and stop wasting hospital time, why didn’t she call 111 and see medocView attachment 1464938
What a German sausage nob

Angel is very attention seeky like cassy the way she presents her self on social media

Bat tit crazy the mother her way of thinking isn’t okay not at all cassy is the same any thing for attention it’s seriously not good
g disappeared some one posting on his phone and cassy posts LC dogs …cassy must take screen shots of the pups..if they all got on G would of brought his kids around her made a family unit 😂😂😂

Does Cassys other brother the one that got her the mortgage still live next to her or did they pack up And move on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.