Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LC has put a new profile picture up on insta still with the ring on 😂😂may be that

Reactions: 3
Must be bad picture of lc has sent her to space .. G come out where ever you are blink if u need help .. I bet she’s got him locked up some where feeding him slop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell the truth Lucy Is better Looking and she gave George what he wanted a daughter. Cassy ain't up to much 🤣🤣🤣 the wee fake miscarriages 🤣🤣🤣 as if that can keep a man

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Tell the truth Lucy Is better Looking and she gave George what he wanted a daughter. Cassy ain't up to much 🤣🤣🤣 the wee fake miscarriages 🤣🤣🤣 as if that can keep a man
She‘s really not. They’re both honking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
cassy looks like one of Peter pans lost boys she needs a good wash. I agree lucie is much better looking she’s tall and slim, tattoo free and u can tell she baths.

Cassy has a look of lC tho think because she’s lost weight LC is naturally slim recent picture look like she has curves as well.. cassy is dirty looking honestly I use to think lc wasn’t that good looking but honestly she has better style and looks fresh not like cassy
Plus she looks like she has money and spending it on her and the kids not like cassy she can’t Evan cook her self a meal 🤮

LC is looking well must be as G and cassy are married now 😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but that’s a low mean comment. That just shows that you’re Ugly inside and you need to be validated by being able to give a man a child? Wtf.

yes we can gossip and bxtch about her & others. But that’s ain’t it babe. It’s giving troll

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but that’s a low mean comment. That just shows that you’re Ugly inside and you need to be validated by being able to give a man a child? Wtf.

yes we can gossip and bxtch about her & others. But that’s ain’t it babe. It’s giving troll
Come she's made up the fake miscarriages she can't look after the ones that's here you Cassys pal

Reactions: 4
Has G actually been seen since the poster came on to say cass had gotten him arrested?!
No face No case mode he’s been missing since holiday

Some one is posting regular on his insta he’s to much of a show off not to be seen either he’s locked up some prison eating noodles or cassy has him tied up

Who has he’s phone isn’t cassy that’s for sure could you imagine

Or he’s got a phone on the inside as he’s a gangster so he can post but Not showing face or LC has he’s stuff phone and she’s posting nar don’t see that either don’t think she could be bothered to busy midwifing 🐶

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I dnt think it's g what's posting on his insta he always post pics off him wearing the watches whats for sale not just plain pics its not his style oh she's taken me off her insta why because we just sit back and watch her be the biggest mug walking married dnt make me laugh he uses u when he wants hes a shared man and if the womens let's him get away with using and in (cassy ) case abusing her like she tell ppl men like g won't stop cassy is a plain for you Learn the meaning off SELF RESPECT and when men uses women then teach ur girls not to be like the mummy muggy bicycle .what's gets used by mens like a bike oh and ur filter pic on face put got one big leg and then filters ur other one to look skinny u twit

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.