Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy hasn’t been invited on the family day out with her mum brothers and girlfriends ouch must hurt

Reactions: 1
Well suppose when you pick a druggie over your kids I think the mum quite right !

Reactions: 4
Petition to get Brockett released just so bloody does something 😫🙏🏻

Reactions: 5
I was gonna mention that girls brows but after seeing those lashes that she probably asked for, she probably loves those brows too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does all her correction brows look worse than the other ones? Does she know how to colour match? She does know the colour will fade and the likes of these will be different shades/darkness? Yes I know there is top ups but shouldn’t look like this in first place

C142D24E-7295-4165-A5F2-FD44DA70C14D.jpeg

Reactions: 5
That’s a old picture some ones posting on his behalf I think he’s still not been seen picture up load up to date one any way since they went on holiday

I don’t believe that for a minute I think she has put her own orders in. She hasn’t advertised and anyone that follows her can see the tit show a mile away (no one new has ordered off her). How embarrassing. All these JP huns will be laughing at her and everyone else is laughing at them all

Reactions: 6
What duck happened here! Halloween 🎃 prep
it’s absolute bleeping madness where she tattoos the brow versus where the actual brow bone is!!!!! These women must have to pluck their actual eyebrow tails away otherwise they’d have the big tattood stamp above where the hair was?! I honestly cannot get over it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.