Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's her insta name? I want to have a snoop lol
her full name with x at the end not sure if I’m aloud to say her full name on here she’s private on there I had to really look she still has the ring on u can see if u look closely at her picture 😂

No sign of Cassy in the mother's birthday celebrations I see. No expensive gifts from the six figure earner for mummy dearest on her big day!

Reactions: 5
No sign of Cassy in the mother's birthday celebrations I see. No expensive gifts from the six figure earner for mummy dearest on her big day!
Honestly all she’s bothered about is George blue heart 💙

Reactions: 4
Meltdown over his pics back up and his name and blue heart in her profile on fb. She's an embarrassment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
didnt the person who told us he was arrested say that it was her family’s fault? If so maybe she’s fallen out with them for that

Oh god she’s redone her dressing room to look like George’s dressing room, she’s so desperate I’m suffering second hand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 6
Them plastic boxes 😂😂😂 she gets a half decent wardrobe to show of her shoes in plastic boxes ffs 🤦‍♀️

George please show your face cos I’m convinced she’s buried you in her garden …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She is such a knob, everything about her is laughable. The wardrobe goes well with the tit brown walls, good old flat pack, surprised the 6 figure Trent setter didn’t get something bespoke built lol. Followers seem to be going down, grid changes daily! She is seriously deluded! A Fake, a con artist, With muchasen disease. Girl is a loser!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You’re a liar. An actress. Go the duck out!! 😂🤣 #ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes at my wedding hotel 🙈tempted to change bow I know they let skanks like that stay there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.