Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is no longer married and the pictures are gone. Back to being best friends with her kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope it still says married since March 2020 lol ...... strange behaviour...... like who'd claim to be married to a man that got engaged to his long term partner in July 2020, who then had a baby born in December 2020, who then had a holiday or a few with his long term partner in Dec 21/ Jan 22......... but there is doormat cass claiming to be married!

Wonder if she took the girls to Leysdown last week as she had a VO to go and see old G

Reactions: 2
All of them are vile, Cassy, him and lucie. All as bad and as visious as each other. For one! Cassy should never have went for him, he had his life already built with lucie and his kids.
If he’s prepared to tit all over his family he’s capable of anything. I hope he is in prison, he’s a dodgy, selfish, money/fame chasing crook.
They could have went on holiday and not told anyone but they can’t resist a brag! Conditions of not travelling abroad will see you arrested asap and put in prison for a month I think. So he will be out in no time. Cassy must go through hell emotionally latching herself onto him, and a mother suffering reflects onto the childrens happiness. Her and lucie are cut from the same cloth.
Both are failing there kids allowing this tit show to continue for as long as it has.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That new reel she has done 🤢 how bleeping toxic just screams toxic on both parts … scum

She actually looks mentally done in in that picture. Whatever is going on is definitely toxic and its affecting her so why she keeps going back I will never know.

Reactions: 12
WHAT is that latest picture she’s uploaded? She looks absolutely haggard and 10 years older! Can only assume this is her without facetune
Don't she look haggered and that bleeping horses hair does her no favours.... clearly jp and amazing caps ain't really doing it for her...... bleeping hell talk about run yaself into the ground for a man...... madge from benidorm right there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hate the hair needs to go asap

That’s her face we are so used to her doing the filters when she takes one with out she looks strange It’s mad I mean she looks stressed I that picture No family around her No man and it’s back to basics

me personally thinks he’s in jail and she is on a low now She won’t cope no way …

• Heart
Hate the hair needs to go asap

That’s her face we are so used to her doing the filters when she takes one with out she looks strange It’s mad I mean she looks stressed I that picture No family around her No man and it’s back to basics

me personally thinks he’s in jail and she is on a low now She won’t cope no way …
Yes without filter is shocking and it’s awful for all the people who think the filtered pics are real, she’s a Terrible role model and I know teenage girls who want to be like her 🥺 …… she defo sniffs up her left nostril 🙈 imagine how she would look without all the fillers and Botox, she’s only 30 when she hits 35 even filters won’t help her

Reactions: 3
Sorry if already been posted but I can’t find it. Where did G being up. Jail come from?

All her work is shite, she can’t even follow natural lines.She fucks faces, the alternative Medway butcher. 😂😂😂 takes landscape photos yet if you turn them. Girls brows are terribly wonky. Wonder if she is a six figure Trent setter yet,

Reactions: 2
Can we have one of those chicken wanker updates please where she tells us all about her daughters greatness etc? Always made me howl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Teal Dee
Absolutely disgusting shed with dogs and kids running around, dog tit all over the “garden” her lack of hygiene is questionable she absolutely stank! I’ve had to do this anonymously as I live near her and don’t want her shagging my man…..avoid at all cost eyebrows look like Nike ticks awful awful awful
Someone posted this on everyone of her Mums posts on fb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.