Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Mind you though, if he is in prison, maybe that’s why she’s posting him constantly. There’s no one there to tell her to delete 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Boredofher

VIP Member
So heres the thing that thick cunt desperate cassy dont get!!!!

CASS: he was with lucie YEARS AND YEARS... 3 KIDS and he was STILL FUCKING NEEDY LITTLE SLAGS BEHIND HER BACK!!!! YOU BEING ONE OF THEM 😆..... LUCIE WAS PREGNANT AND HE WAS STILL USING YOU AS A CUM BUCKET... YES THATS YOUR WORTH!!!!!

Now the INTERESTING BIT.... Has anyone EVER seen a LIVE of LUCIE being treated like a CUNT??? Have we seen LUCIE be flopped up the floor..... NO, as LUCIE ever had to mug herself off at 3am with her children in the back of a motor, telling her 50k followers what a WHORE SHE IS, HOW SHES A SHIT MUM, ETC ETC 😆 NO!!!!! As LUCIE ever had to take pictures down and sneak one of a hairy arm 🤦‍♀️ NO.

CAN YOU SEE WHAT THE WORLD IS TELLING YOU YET 🤣🤣🤣 YOU OLD BABY BEG

You moan and put out there about your mental health... BUT YOU CAUSE YOUR OWN INSECURITIES, YOU ASK FOR WHAT G GIVES YOU, BOARDALINE PERSONALITY DISORDER WHAT ALOAD OF OLD BOLLOCKS ITS A STROPPY COW THAT CANT GET HER OWN WAY THAT TRIES GUILT TRIPPING PEOPLE. FUCK ALL WRING WITH YOU APART FROM A STINKING FUCKING DRUG HABIT, ATTENTION SEEKER, AND JUST A SHIT CUNT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

_basic_

VIP Member
She fully knows what she is doing. She’s on the phone to g here clearly but decides to screen shot her price list she’s so pathetically obvious. I’ve got second hand embarrassment for the girl.
“Oh what can I do to show I’m speaking to g without him making me delete it” pull the other one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

in fact, she’s either ringing him or he’s ringing her and she just so happens to take a screenshot at that exact time, Jesus this girl is off her fucking trolley

705B15FF-DF80-4DA4-844D-8A3EB3782D9C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Anybody who gets sent to prison for armed robbery is a shit dad. The end.
Who fed and clothed and put his kids to bed while he was in jail? Their mother did.
When you’ve got children you moderate your behaviour accordingly. His desire to have some hard man reputation and to have access to money that didn’t belong to him was more important than being there for his partner and his little children.
Good dads are there for their children every day, not just when they want to have a show off about it on Instagram.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
The only people I feel sorry for in this entire shit show are the kids on both sides. No one else

• Heart

Silver.1501

Delighted to find this thread after watching this woman from a distance on Facebook after one of my friends would share her juice plus shite constantly (fucking JP reps man). Always thought she was wrong'un, so thrilled to find this 🤣
Hi everyone!

Reactions: 21

Boredofher

VIP Member
Cassy has abandonment issues. Hence why she will accept bad relationships in her life. I don’t believe she has an eating disorder I think deep down she is very unhappy and thinks if she is smaller the man might stay and might love her. She obvs got a lot of attention when she lost weight which she wasn’t used to and now she is skinny, she has nothing to give anyone. So she thinks by being even smaller she might gain love or attention. I believe she likes people saying she looks too skinny and ill she feels a sense of achievement.
She had the best when she was larger, that man married her for who she was, there was no children, no ties and he married her..... then she got above herself, thought she was better than bill, better than his family and the attention from all her surgery went to her head.

She could of had a really nice privallaged life.... nice bit if ground, nice chalet put on it, a husband who loves her, her kids etc.... but no she threw it all away by beleiving she was above everyone else! You reap what ya sow and i bet bill is now wiping his brow thinking thank fuck i escaoed that fucking circus.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Boredofher

VIP Member
No one else clock her post HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SWEETY YOUR NOT A WIFE YOUR AN OLE CUM BUCKET, HUSBANDS LIVES WITH THEIR WIVES YOUR JUST AN OLE CUM BUCKET THATS SO NEEDY AND DESPERATE YOUR WILLING FOR YOUR 'HUSBAND' TO TAKE THE ROYAL PISS OUT OF YOU. YOUR HIS TRASH, HIS DOWN GRADE, YOUR HIS WHINGER, YOUR THE OLD DIV SAT INDOORS WHILE HE WAS AT HIS BABYS GENDER REVEAL, YOUR THE OLD DIV SAT AT HOME WHILE HES GIRL WAS BEING BORN, YOUR THE OLD DIV SAT AT HOME DURING HIS ENGAGEMENT PARTY, YOUR THE OLD DIV THAT SPENT XMAS WITHOUT HIM WHILE HE WAS IN DUBAI WITH HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

YOU ON LOVE ISLAND 🤭🤭🤭 GEORGE WOULDN'T GIVE A FUCK YOUR PART TIME HUN! NO YOUR PLACE IN THE WORLD GET WANKING DOGS LIKE YA MOTHER THERES YOUR DESTINY.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

RobotLady

VIP Member
Let’s list the worst/stupidest things she’s ever done.
I’ll start with that tattoo - Self Made Self Paid (the Paid looks like Laid though) across the back of her thighs - what on earth made her think that was a good idea?? 😂
#1 Stupidest thing she ever did.
Thinking she was too good for Bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

gashycrash

Da fuck?

8507A137-15CB-4BBB-BA62-64618F183432.jpeg
1FD3C4C3-3109-4883-A6ED-C13B9D7433C8.jpeg

Literally would love to see what his mates are messaging him now. 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Msrude21

I think if they are supposedly together there isn’t anything wrong with the picture… people do take on other peoples children when together and that doesn’t mean they don’t still care for their own? Just coming from a lady who did remarry a man that already had children!