Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it wrong I’m a little happy she’s on holiday with him this can only lead to a melt down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing all the hospital visits are because she’s back with him then and trying to find out why she can’t carry his baby. All that starving herself, drugs and surgery has probably wrecked her fertility. She will never get forever happiness with him, LC still wears her ring for gods sake. I would love to know what he really feels about her and why he keeps going back!

Reactions: 5
That’s got to be someone from LC side of things?! It’s aimed at him not Cassy and you can feel the venom!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am guessing but it’s got to be someone on Lucies side. Cassy put those pictures up for a reaction. She has got it! Happy holidays 😂

Reactions: 8
I do wish I was a fly on the wall with them now to see their reactions to those comments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.