Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone share I don’t follow them and I’m blocked for saying she is a slag 😂😂😂

So has he now posted her on his socials … poor lucie but with a man like that she ain’t missing anything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Spoilet”with material tit, vag bags and cars that are too small for them but not with care and loving attention 🙄 also why doesn’t she take them out in the cars instead of letting them ride round a road with actual cars coming.

Reactions: 9
Does something basic for her kids but thinks she is going above and beyond as a parent! The girls a muppet 😂

Reactions: 8
So mum would rather be away with her married lover than with her children on her birthday… not sure how spoilet they are

He might have but they have had them a while anyway so not sure what she’s getting at. Spoiled kids have bad attitudes and sounds as if the pair of them already have

Reactions: 5
Those kids are far from spoilt oh cassy would love to think that she is a basic smell with only g for company as she has no real friends as for g playing daddy all of a sudden he’s probably bored shitless .. is he still working cos he seems to be part time at min
These two will never work both selfish arses cassy please your children are emotionally abused that’s not spoilt div.. g is rotten lc can get a better class of man than him and will
G is stuck with smelly fanny now wow all your mates will be talking I bet

Reactions: 2
But slaggy do you know what you can’t spoil a child with.. love and stability

Reactions: 2
If LC and GB have split Cassy should have more respect for another women than to be plastering her kids and him all over social media! What ever LC may be she kept her end classy and dignified

Reactions: 3
If LC and GB have split Cassy should have more respect for another women than to be plastering her kids and him all over social media! What ever LC may be she kept her end classy and dignified
Says something when most of the pics of him and the kids they are all asleep. Creepy. But she’s slowly getting her own way, they will fully official before long and cassys position (bit on the side) will open up for the next one

When I see her with GS kids I will accept it as official lol until then she’s a stalker 😂😂

Don’t get her one min the girls are treated and acting like women the next they are in an electric car for a toddler 🤷‍♀️Just leave them to be their age and play with dolls or whatever they are into.

Reactions: 17
Exactly that! I have three girls and the longer I can keep them playing with dolls and slime and all that the better. Cos before I know it they will be 15 and won’t wanna know! Let kids be kids.

Reactions: 5
Teenage girls are hard work. My daughter was so well behaved and as soon as she became a teenager she became the opposite! I think she will reap what she has sown with her girls later on.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.