Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note…what happened to her gall stones that never seem to flare up her gallbladder anymore. Can’t say it’s cos of clean eating because she says herself she should be 50 stone 🙄

Reactions: 10
That was all for attention as well and it used to make me sick the way her minions would say how disgusting it was that the nhs wait list was so long for gall bladder surgery and if anyone dared mention the money she’s spent on surgery “well why SHOULD she pay to get her gall bladder removed” well for a start it’s actually surgery that she needs for comfort and not what she just “wants”. Some peoples entitlement is ridiculous and they’d rather suffer and wait in the overstretched nhs and pay to get their arse inflated instead. bleeping boggles the brain but then again her avid followers aren’t very bright. Here she’s got another pic on of her and g surely people know by now that’s not all it seems 🤣
Something Going on with molly as well here? 👀

9315ED3A-6539-4866-9439-F45D823931AE.jpeg

Reactions: 4
That was all for attention as well and it used to make me sick the way her minions would say how disgusting it was that the nhs wait list was so long for gall bladder surgery and if anyone dared mention the money she’s spent on surgery “well why SHOULD she pay to get her gall bladder removed” well for a start it’s actually surgery that she needs for comfort and not what she just “wants”. Some peoples entitlement is ridiculous and they’d rather suffer and wait in the overstretched nhs and pay to get their arse inflated instead. bleeping boggles the brain but then again her avid followers aren’t very bright. Here she’s got another pic on of her and g surely people know by now that’s not all it seems 🤣
Something Going on with molly as well here? 👀

View attachment 1367673
Hmmm I wonder what that’s all about 🧐

That clip she has in her hair is horrible wouldn’t thank you for that

As for g living with her for a year well he was on a date with one of her mates about 5 months ago im sure but hey any thing goes with these two bang any one with a pulse share and share again

Sick in the head the pair of them oh let’s see the tit show when it all kicks of break up get back together cassy is a liar pregnancy my arse any thing to keep him but he clearly likes her and what ever till he goes out and temptations hit

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The more this goes on I think they are actually suited to each other. They both would struggle to get anyone better than each other.

He reminds me of a guy I knew. A homeless sexual we called him. Never bothered with the women he was with but needed a place to stay and someone cooking his tea

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hand drawn picture 🤣🤣🤣🙄 the entertainment value at this point from this clapped out pair is toooooo much

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That picture LOOOL. She’s actually sick in the head. No matter how deluded she is that man is not and never will be her childrens father. He has 3 children of his own! Her kids ain’t away with them so she’s had that drawn probably from a photo. Why not of had his children drawn in as well? His poor children imagine how they would feel seeing that. She is one selfish nasty spiteful dog. Imagine being that pathetic that your jealous of a man’s children a man that you chased knowing he had them children. Absolute disgusting woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That picture of them I had to double take 😂 she is pushing the point now hey he needs to be ashamed of him self these two actually have no idea how to run a home or have a family full time she is getting desperate

Actually couldn’t work out who the woman was meant to be for a minute. Not a very accurate picture of Cassy 😂😂
She looks like a drag queen at the end very odd

Reactions: 6
Shes had that drawing done to cause problems with LC, when she sees that, i cant imagine she be too pleased. So this photo is too secure that G dont go to LC when they get back!!!! Shes sly, brazen and coniving

Reactions: 8
I’d rip his skin off the shame he brings to his family is a piss take he’s going to feel it when lc finds her self some one all perfect now but watch there both going to duck it up soon and she will be 40 stone and giving up a single mum bull tit it’s so disgusting that cassy thinks that’s a nice thing to do

Da duck?

8507A137-15CB-4BBB-BA62-64618F183432.jpeg
1FD3C4C3-3109-4883-A6ED-C13B9D7433C8.jpeg

Literally would love to see what his mates are messaging him now. 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know LC but if she’s a decent mother she won’t let slaggy anywhere near her kids playing the doting step mum. Slaggy just likes G’s money cos she ain’t been on holiday for years but he comes along and theres 2 in a month or so. I really have no idea what he sees in her 🤷🏻‍♀️ She must do stuff in bed no one else will cos it’s not her personality, reputation, mothering skills, cooking, housekeeping that’s for sure

Reactions: 5
Somebody send it to him and call him out disgusting he has 2 boys and a baby of his own how hurtful for them to see their dad playing families it like she saying he has replaced his own kids with hers just nasty. He calls himself a business man yet he happy to be seen with that old slosher on his arm he needs to catch himself on and run for the hills go back and look after your own kids just so wrong and nasty spiteful thing on her part to post this

Reactions: 3
Actually couldn’t work out who the woman was meant to be for a minute. Not a very accurate picture of Cassy 😂😂
I didn’t recognise her either at first, do u think her own children even recognise her without a filter?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think if they are supposedly together there isn’t anything wrong with the picture… people do take on other peoples children when together and that doesn’t mean they don’t still care for their own? Just coming from a lady who did remarry a man that already had children!

Reactions: 19
I think if they are supposedly together there isn’t anything wrong with the picture… people do take on other peoples children when together and that doesn’t mean they don’t still care for their own? Just coming from a lady who did remarry a man that already had children!
Yeh but she didn’t even take on her own kids 😂 they both see their kids every now and then for a photo or video, George shows off the amazing holidays and clothes he gives them but obviously just to help his SM following and his own ego…Cassy buys loads of fake tit and tries to make people believe her kids r getting what his kids do, but all they get is the shame of fake tit 😂 she puts pics with George because he’s blonde like her girls she wants people to think they r his kids and have what his kids have 🙈 bill is dark they r blonde cos she is naturally blonde, she’s German 😂🤣 never met a German blonde haired traveller and never met a German London gangster either 😂 George keeps his whole family away from her except his sister of course lol

Reactions: 4
The pic is just an accessory to the tit show that’s going on

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.