Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get a job and stop being long any thing but a job I’m a fat duck but I wouldn’t go to her for any advice on weight loss or gain she’s a mess her skin is tit her hair looks rank and well her morals of a pig in tit she’s taking the piss no respect what’s so ever for gs boys and if she thinks for one min she’s not going to crumble under the pressure of trying to please him That boy could never be loyal

Reactions: 7
Well Madge from Benidorm is how Cass is gonna look and now her spot is open for the next part time side bit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she not realise everyone can see all her stories? What a contradiction!

450C7595-C7DC-4C65-A01C-CE2A17F7203B.png
61B8C6C0-1810-42D8-A5BC-8346E6C8EA92.png

Reactions: 2
Does she not realise everyone can see all her stories? What a contradiction!

View attachment 1381568View attachment 1381569
Notice how she don’t talk like a traveller or like she’s from Essex anymore 😂🤣 lock off 😂 family 😂🤣 let’s all pray she gets with a religious man next…and Joine a cult that ain’t juice plus 😂🙈 boring old slag, doin juice plus for the views and to launder money for George cos I’m sure LC ain’t having none of his tit now, what an embarrassment, the scars and stretch marks all over her body make me feel sick because it’s all self inflicted with surgery etc, we all have it from children but the big scars up her arms and everywhere r disgusting, the crappy tattoos ain’t covering them u hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Full of mud and sea water not looked after extensions at all
Horrible no class what’s so ever just cheap

There’s a reason his back with cassy I wonder if lc has finally kicked him out… if she was with him for the last 3 years we would have a portfolio full… she needs to get a brain men are not saving you from your self.. he will break her like she needs any more breaking for a girl that supposed to be clued up she so dumb on my life when it comes to men

Lock her off she hasn’t Evan got her own talk come on the girl is such a beg on my life 😂 if he for one sec thinks those boys of his will respect him when there older he needs to get a brain lc needs never to let him in her house any more and see how much fun there both having when all weekend they got five kids between them cassy and g are full of tit lies and bullshit

Has a little holiday and come back married oh come on when the tit hits the fan she will be screaming and emotional again feel for her girls

Last edited:
Maybe I’m wired differently but as a mum of girls at the forefront of my mind, is I’m teaching them how to let men treat them in the future. I would never dream of having anyone, be that friends, men even family members wishy washy in their life!

Sorry but are they having a full brekky and a shake for breakfast? Unless the food is for the kids, seems a lot for their ages it’s an adult portion

Reactions: 4
I think it's quite funny when I was on jp shakes she was telling me to stick to 800 calories a day and get myself to gym twice a day 🙄 when I was out with my sons I was to let them eat but I was to just order a water 🤣🤣🤣😂 honestly I lasted 2 days my guess is the shake went down the sink that's why the big breakfast was there

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think it's quite funny when I was on jp shakes she was telling me to stick to 800 calories a day and get myself to gym twice a day 🙄 when I was out with my sons I was to let them eat but I was to just order a water 🤣🤣🤣😂 honestly I lasted 2 days my guess is the shake went down the sink that's why the big breakfast was there
800 cals is way too low , bless you . I am glad you got out of it and it didn’t trigger an eating disorder

Reactions: 5
Yep shake down the sink then the breakfast thrown up down the toilet harsh but true

Maybe I’m wired differently but as a mum of girls at the forefront of my mind, is I’m teaching them how to let men treat them in the future. I would never dream of having anyone, be that friends, men even family members wishy washy in their life!
Exactly! Look how she’s put ‘our’ bed on this post about bunny sleeping. She shouldn’t be letting her girls sleep in bed with him in there even if she’s there in my opinion!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Exactly! Look how she’s put ‘our’ bed on this post about bunny sleeping. She shouldn’t be letting her girls sleep in bed with him in there even if she’s there in my opinion!
If I had a daughters there's no way I'd let her sleep in the same bed as that creep imagine if you had teenage daughters 🤮🤮🤮

This “our” crap she is saying is so cringe. He will leave again and be dipping into god knows what and she’s here pretending she’s in a solid couple like the man didn’t cheat left right and centre on the mother of his children.

He will be on the look out for someone to fill her spot of side chick now 🤢

Reactions: 6
Is it me but her breakfast Jesus Christ them beans with sausage in 🤢 what the hell all mixed with a shake 🤢 breakfast fail

Once the holidays vibes settle down he will be off she needs to get a grip there not actually solid these two kids shouldn’t be around at min as of there history not good out come

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If the shakes are a meal replacement why the duck have they got a crappy looking breakfast as well? She really ain’t doing those girls any favours filling them with a tit diet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.