Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol and I suppose she will tout her body as a result of juice plus, how on earth has she managed to wangle her way in and why would she want to!? Botched cabin not bringing in the £££

Reactions: 3
So is someone gonna put her post about she didnt lose weight coz JP and she never stuck to plan on the JP facebook, or even send it to JP hq

Isn’t she embarrassed about going bk to join jp wow thought she was killing it with all that training she got now she’s going back to a company who her self admits to not working This girl must be skint to do that rubbish g not coming up with the money these days

I wouldn’t look at her and think any thing positive it will be all tit talk from now on

Reactions: 6
Isn’t she embarrassed about going bk to join jp wow thought she was killing it with all that training she got now she’s going back to a company who her self admits to not working This girl must be skint to do that rubbish g not coming up with the money these days

I wouldn’t look at her and think any thing positive it will be all tit talk from now on
What does it say about juice plus taking her back knowing just a few years ago she was bad mouthing them saying it didn’t work. Just goes to show juice plus will happily higher any old crackhead anorexic as long as they make it appear they lost the weight due to juice plus and not cause of all the drugs and bed hoping

Reactions: 8
Did mone off us upload that post off her slagging jp off ect to different few threads back cassy u left because u was not hitting targets money must be tight hey well tbh u have a shed basically which u call cabin u do botched work in u have another womens leftovers off a man which beds anything thing know to top it all off u got go begging for jp to take u back well that it self says it all edgers can't be choses ur a beg girls here comes the fake pics off raw veg fake designer tit and shes living Her best life ect and to all the girls who's doing jps becareful she will try take ur team and client she done that to her own team members u go cas ur moving up in the wold just one big merry go around🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is true lol
That comments so true she literally did a massive post mugging juice plus of 🤣🤣 saying how fake it was and how fake she was because of it … someone find that big old statement slaggy wrote and send it to juice plus 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping clown however she’s back at the bottom .. hope no one falls for her tit if they follow they would see the tit show she is give it a few months and she won’t be doing juice plus

Reactions: 4
She is a joke at this point please cassy carrying on like you have it made and then go back to juice plus sorry but unstable at its finest random or what she done a corse little while ago saying about next level yes okay what drugs are you on No one believes you you must be on some serious mind boggling drugs to cos this don’t make sense

Sorry but she must be desperate at this point for money who the hell is going to go to her woman like her for advice on nutrition heard it all now

Feeding those elephants must of cost some money 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
With her it’s all about conning people, preying of vulnerable people who have weight issues, thinking if you buy this tit jp you will be skinny! Err no your lining the pockets of the minus six figure Trent setters. Think it’s funny how it has to go crawling back, her whole life is crawling about. With bills /mortgages on the up, feeling the pinch and need more money! Perhaps ask gb how to rob a bank? But he didn’t even pull that off the knob 😂😂😂 Or sell a couple of gb fake watches! Honestly these people live in fantasy land. Carry on bleeping jaywick finest!!

This Cassy and George relationship is a tit show. He is putting those two woman through hell. He’s a selfish asshole.

I wondering if she has gone back to her old ranking at JP or she has to work her way back up.

Full day of clients she was saying this morning but now sat in her car outside somewhere saying longest day ever and it’s not even mid day. Ok hun 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would think she would have to make her way back up the ranking but not certain. Anyone else know?
All her team members would have been given to someone else so she will start at the bottom again. I don’t see her sticking with jt

Didn’t she go back to it for 5 mins after glowb went? God knows what thread it was on but I’m sure she said she was returning

Jesus she’s ramping up the bullshit in all areas now!

Such a liar, doesn’t wear makeup just has lashes, brows and lip filler and blush she’s unbelievable. I highly doubt she hasn’t worn foundation for that long either!

And you can’t tell me the girls wanting to order have been sitting waiting for Cassy to start supplying again….🤣🤣🤣🤣 my god it’s like she’s living in her own true man show

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.