Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if they are supposedly together there isn’t anything wrong with the picture… people do take on other peoples children when together and that doesn’t mean they don’t still care for their own? Just coming from a lady who did remarry a man that already had children!
Yes but this is Cassy being spiteful no nothing wrong with moving on after a break up but have all your kids to show you a stable blended family oh I forgot he won’t let his kids near the skank this was purely done to have a dig at his ex partner look at me and my new family he is beyond disgusting to allow this and as for the kids actual father he is a joke to sit back and let an ex armed robber play daddy to his kids !!

Reactions: 5
There’s nothing wrong with the picture. But keep it private! If he was being fed by Lucy a few months ago then it’s clearly a new break up so not nice to have it rubbed in her face

What did someone comment on her post “a private life is a happy life” I think the only things she keeps private are the things she doesn’t want anyone to know until it slips out in a raging post or a live in the middle of the night.

Reactions: 6
These two both love attention cassy will play the great mother wonderful girlfriend no hassle just fun but she’s forgetting she’s emotional and she’s damaged and needs therapy and some parenting classes and then think about men she is a mentally unstable girl and makes up lies to be noticed … she will never be happy in a relationship cos she’s not happy with in kids will always be second

G will always come first but she forgetting what a man dose to is ex and to women in general shows he has deep rooted connection problems he can only love him self oh and his kids to show the world he’s a great dad
Pair Of them need to get on and stop bringing drama to them They both love it

Reactions: 2
That picture she posted of her youngest child saying she's such a comical little thing. What's funny about the pic? Confused lolsss

What the hell is she wearing as well put your tits away for fk sake her hair my god the elephant is better looking she looks dirty needs a good scrub his bit of rough she just looks cheap

Well whoever g messaged that time and denied being with her he absolutely looks a right twit now. She’s got her way and they are public. Has lc not said anything at all since feeding the meat? She was probably waiting for this. I don’t see how Cassy thinks this is loves young dream tho? It’s a shitshow

Reactions: 3
So, we are now too assume that George and Lucie have separated and that he is now living/dating Cassy.

I hope that's how it goes or else Lucie is a mug!

Reactions: 3
Her boobs mate! F*ing hell she looks like a bloody ****** and George is ok with that look? She doesn’t look like someone that takes care of her body she looks cheap and nasty!!!

Reactions: 4
Delighted to find this thread after watching this woman from a distance on Facebook after one of my friends would share her juice plus shite constantly (bleeping JP reps man). Always thought she was wrong'un, so thrilled to find this 🤣
Hi everyone!

Reactions: 21
She is on one cringe over load 😂😂rubbing his crusty feet 😂😂crocks were hurting his toes..

How romantic cassy thought private life happy life bet she is going through her phone looking for stuff to up load .. no one wants him hun believe me

• Haha
The pretence that she didn’t know he was recording her with the two rub is very embarrassing.
She only wants to be with him for two reasons, in my opinion, because he was with someone else and she wanted to win and because it gets people talking about her.
I think she is still desperate for fame but people are less and less interested in her as time goes by

Reactions: 11
Cassy loves a fake ‘oh I didn’t know you was filming me, stop it, giggle’ video don’t she🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.