Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I was about to say.
Yep Coke face mate … somethings def happened to G his not running his page a video was posted of the puppies and it was not him videoing and then putting on the kettle page

Yep Coke face mate … somethings def happened to G his not running his page a video was posted of the puppies and it was not him videoing and then putting on the kettle page
Not kettle the Hatton one 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s going to need a ladder to get to her trainers 😂 I hate those boxes don’t get why everyone is asking where she got them from don’t no what it is but why so many ? She has definitely done highlights in her kids hair.. phones in hand she looks at least 40 honestly her skin is like leather … but yea you do a selfie

Her little girls are going to grow up thinking image is every thing it’s so sad that having brains comes second to cassy she puts so much pressure on looks little girls need education so they can grow in to strong women

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s so embarrassing keeping pics up of him. His not with her but she so deluded that if she keeps them up it will stop him from Meeting anyone else!

• Haha
I’ve heard he has someone else and is trying to prove to this new one that he can change and is staying away from the lime light of social media to prove himself to her. Makes sense as he definitely hasn’t been around cassy and if he is in jail she can’t be speaking to him or visiting him or we would have a screenshot of the visit or a picture of outside the prison with a caption seeing him 💙 . I think she knows about the new girl and is trying to save face as she doesn’t want people knowing she was never anything special to him she was just one of many and now this new girl is having him do things cassy could never. She needs to get some dignity remove his pictures and get over it she looks such a fool 😂🙈

Reactions: 8
I’m confused is g in jail has cassy married him on a beachfront hotel ? has lc got her self a new fella 😂😂😂 has g got him self a new girl staying away from sm at this point any thing is possible but staying away from social media for g for a girl No way he’s to big headed

• Haha
Georgy porgy off her profile again. Gonna sue the fucker for whiplash me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not followed Cassy for a while! But she's back doing juice plus?! And she's got a new fella?!

She actually looks quite healthy too.

• Haha
I wonder if he’s away with LC…. He does like to attend the family holidays.

Reactions: 3
There’s a photo of him and his younger son tagged as in Dubai on his Kettles account. Not sure if it’s current or not though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.