Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see the stress on her eldest face They both love her but she puts men before them and they know it … her kids are her emotional punch bag and her life decisions are going to affect them bad

Reactions: 4
Cassy has a look of lC tho think because she’s lost weight LC is naturally slim recent picture look like she has curves as well.. cassy is dirty looking honestly I use to think lc wasn’t that good looking but honestly she has better style and looks fresh not like cassy
Plus she looks like she has money and spending it on her and the kids not like cassy she can’t Evan cook her self a meal 🤮

LC is looking well must be as G and cassy are married now 😂
I don’t think either off em are all that in the looks department but there not ugly by any means Lc looks like she washes if Cassandra had a wash and didn’t cover itself in manky tats and scars and fillers she would look 10000 times better then she do now

Reactions: 3
Did u all see the sun newspaper lc car burst into flames with her 3kids in car she was paying for fuel at station when it happened boys couldn't open doors from inside car but she got them all out without any off them getting hurt proves gs not about she had get taxis I think from Essex bk to her cost her 130 pound if g was about he would definitely been down there for the kids if nothin else

Reactions: 3
Did u all see the sun newspaper lc car burst into flames with her 3kids in car she was paying for fuel at station when it happened boys couldn't open doors from inside car but she got them all out without any off them getting hurt proves gs not about she had get taxis I think from Essex bk to her cost her 130 pound if g was about he would definitely been down there for the kids if nothin else
Can you post link please

WHAT?? 😳😱

Well I’ve been on the s*n website and googled every variation of the title and can’t find anything. On another note the headlines that rag comes out with is laughable, it’s a cross between the daily sport and the enquirer 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
WHAT?? 😳😱

Well I’ve been on the s*n website and googled every variation of the title and can’t find anything. On another note the headlines that rag comes out with is laughable, it’s a cross between the daily sport and the enquirer 🤣
It’s not true ive checked the sun , kent online and Essex live and there’s nothing about it

Reactions: 1
can you post link as I can't find nothing about this!

See her at bluewater yesterday bunny didn’t have a black eye just looked exhausted 😴

Reactions: 2
It's very much true I have never put something whats not true on here not going start doing it know
20220819_065854.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.