Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like cruella deville 😱🤣

tbh…I am too! How does she live like this?!
She’s not living not one bit seems she’s lost every thing No more jp posts that’s lasted a day 😂 the switch in her behaviour is really unstable

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s not an influencer anymore she’s lost herself chasing a plastic gangster. Her only income is her botched salon and what happens when everyone gets wind of how bad she is?

She’s not an influencer anymore she’s lost herself chasing a plastic gangster. Her only income is her botched salon and what happens when everyone gets wind of how bad she is?
it’s not a salon it’s a shed😂 and she copied the whole look from another woman who trains people in this stuff, literally the same

Reactions: 4
I think she'll stop doing juice plus and eventually delete social media as she's being not consistent with social media

She’s a peice of tit anyone who takes pictures with tigers in Thailand is a prick

and now she’s deleted the tiger stories slaggy your still a prick

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is she holding his head like that/neck like that 😂😭
Pic still up with tigers
68C7323B-CE05-4195-ACFC-E0741FB4B2F2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What an odd looking little weed he is. He looks like an old man’s head on a little boys body. And his forehead is massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's nothing like bill. Bill seemed all for his family a one woman man yet think road man would be eyeing up anything

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ that head on him no wonder he wears a hat .. him with he’s tight shorts on falling a sleep sick of her going on 😂 oh look she’s protecting his neck … tell you what couldn’t get more desperate to prove some thing your welcome to him and his extra spam

Attachments

• Haha
Crap cartoon picture and his name have disappeared from her profile again. How can de be bothered? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It reminds me of my oldest daughter when she falls out with her boyfriend. She constantly puts “single” “taken” in my bio on TT. Not that she has any real idea on “single” or “in a relationship”. But it’s the same vibe.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ that head on him no wonder he wears a hat .. him with he’s tight shorts on falling a sleep sick of her going on 😂 oh look she’s protecting his neck … tell you what couldn’t get more desperate to prove some thing your welcome to him and his extra spam
Extra spam 😅🤣🤣

• Haha
She is a vile woman,doesn’t give a tit about animals, does not give a tit about her children, she drags them up to only know the value of material things, it’s ok for partners to hit and abuse one another,cutting yourself is ok,abusing animals is ok. Men in and out their lives as often as dogs,no stability, She says they are her world yet does not give a tit if they go through the windscreen ifshe crashes her car again,uses them to buffer her up and down emotions, they are children not counsellors, not therapy, and should not be around a a volatile relationship. Sadly they will end up with anxiety and be up and down like their mother and thinking it’s ok to be with someone who knocks you about. Mental and emotional abuse. I don’t know how she still has them. Why their father tolerates all of this is beyond me. When she cropped that poor dogs ears that was it for me. What a horrid human she is. Rotten

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.