Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GB just been seen in HMP elmley he beat cassy up ange
Really? I doubt he would be In prison that fast… it’s Friday so he would kept til Monday when courts open? Not a lawyer just saying 🤷‍♀️ Where did u hear this?

Reactions: 9
What a mess and rocking a black eye
Yeh and her leg looks bruised too lol but maybe that’s just her without a filter 😂 She photo ships her legs in pics then puts videos of her rubbing his feet and her legs r huge

Reactions: 5
I like the comment! Oh engagement ring! She bleeping wishes! Horribly picture 🤮 his body language screams uncomfortable 😣

Reactions: 6
Give it a rest cassy ffs keep him just watch him if I was you What goes around comes back You might be faking it like it’s special but in till he up loads you your just a mug
Sorry I see nothing of you his kids or his mates or in his life he’s all over yours like you have won the boy in crocks Get a life

Reactions: 3
She is doing this to get her fb engagement up ( not married engagement).

Reactions: 4
She is so deluded
Unless it evolves getting you up in the money, feeding you healthy nutrient rich foods and taking you to school, then I can’t be arse as mummy has been up all night being a slag and doing drugs

Reactions: 5
The ring looks like one you'd get out a lucky bag 🤣🤣😂 not a patch on Lucy ring.

Reactions: 1
Cassy is delusional lol gb is with her for the drama , he likes the attention and he sees her as a toy to use and throw away . He doesn’t care about her and that black eye is probs her injecting herself with filler or it’s him or it’s her faking it for attention . She is about as real as those wooden looking teeth in her fat head

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.