Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think lc is more dodgy than Cassy and g is it together. She’s got people protecting her all over. I don’t think she’s a nice person from what’s been said here. I wouldn’t feel sorry for her she knows her situation and gets the most from it. Maybe before g she was pure and lovely but he’s made her have to be hard faced. She chose to have children with him. Rightly or wrongly she’s all for the kids. And I’m sorry it’s just a preference ( from someone whose child has been disfigured by a dog-not a questionable breed) those bleeping xl bullies are the ugliest things. They even advertise them looking ferocious. Nothing cute or nice about them. Even the colouring is ugly. Poor dogs

If he’s in prison 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😬😬😬😬😬🤣sorry but 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😊😊and I doubt it he’s gone to bloody Dubai and all sorts before soooo

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No way jake mcclean has died wasn’t he seeing cassy at one point?

Reactions: 3
G’s old Facebook that he doesn’t use anymore is full of pics of Lucie, him putting her as in a relationship with him and lots of declarations of love for her 😂

Reactions: 4
No way jake mcclean has died wasn’t he seeing cassy at one point?
Na he was seeing lauren goodger. Aint never known cass to be seeing him, but she will see this and then start with the sympathy vote.....

I dont think g in banged up... her post yesterday is it worth Us....on about watching stranger things..... hiliarous that she thinks hes gonna be indoors long wnough with her to get in a series 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was seeing jake and got caught with him in Selfridges by g and they had a fight last year or year before think it was

Reactions: 1
I remember
Na he was seeing lauren goodger. Aint never known cass to be seeing him, but she will see this and then start with the sympathy vote.....

I dont think g in banged up... her post yesterday is it worth Us....on about watching stranger things..... hiliarous that she thinks hes gonna be indoors long wnough with her to get in a seri
She was seeing jake and got caught with him in Selfridges by g and they had a fight last year or year before think it was
I thought she was with G and they bumped into Jake

Longtime lurker…first time poster.
G is defo in prison, I no a friend of LC and she said Cassys family grassed on G for hitting her and flyin on a fake passport. He went str8 to jail as was recalled coz his license was he cudnt leave the country

• Haha
Reactions: 10
G is defo in prison, I no a friend of LC and she said Cassys family grassed on G for hitting her and flyin on a fake passport. He went str8 to jail as was recalled coz his license was he cudnt leave the country
I believe this. But G shouldn’t b so smug posting everytime he goes away if he flies on a fake passport should he!
And like someone else said he doesn’t usually allow her to post so he must be 😂

Reactions: 7
This smells like BS

Reactions: 2
Might be something in this to be fair as he’s got no stories up on Insta and he’s usually pretty active on there.

Reactions: 2
Seems he holds all the cards so why was he letting her post that they were abroad? I’m sure there’s people lining up to grass him up for being abroad so why hasn’t it happened before now?

Cassy hasn’t posted him either not one picture of him here with her normally there’s a hand or a foot by now …

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.